Sign in to follow this  
Trunkz Jr

Call of Duty Warzone

Trunkz Jr

Anyone play it yet? Any good? 

Chef Death

I’ve played it on Xbox. It is certainly different from the other battle Royale’s. 

If you die the first time you can enter the gulage, which is a small 1v1 battle with random load outs. If you win you can spawn back in. You’re teammates can also buy back your resplendent by earning cash. Cash can be found laying around buildings, loot caches and getting kills or completing contracts. 

Trunkz Jr
37 minutes ago, Chef Death said:

I’ve played it on Xbox. It is certainly different from the other battle Royale’s. 

If you die the first time you can enter the gulage, which is a small 1v1 battle with random load outs. If you win you can spawn back in. You’re teammates can also buy back your resplendent by earning cash. Cash can be found laying around buildings, loot caches and getting kills or completing contracts. 

So is different a good thing or bad? Lol  seems like an interesting take given it’s free. 

its 1v1 other ppl? What if you are the first to die or an odd number are you waiting for others to die? 

Mongoose_Chief

Definitely an interesting game mode, I honestly don't know what to think about it.

Chef Death
3 hours ago, Trunkz Jr said:

So is different a good thing or bad? Lol  seems like an interesting take given it’s free. 

its 1v1 other ppl? What if you are the first to die or an odd number are you waiting for others to die? 

So pretty much you fly in to wherever you want to drop. Say someone kills you; it sends you to golage or whatever it’s called. You have to 1v1 another random person that is dead. If a lot of people are dead for their first time you have to wait your turn to fight for revival. It gives you a random load out ( you and the person you’re facing have the same load out) usually a pistol of some sort or a shotgun from my experience. The winner gets to be re-deployed. If you have no one to fight you have to wait either 30 seconds or a minute and if no one shows up you automatically redeploy.

i do like it, so it’s a good different from my perspective. 

• Thanks 1

Com}{rade

It's fun, but some easy changes and better QA would of been nice.

Major downfalls of the BR is how easy it is to make money, which in turn allows ease of getting a crate drop to LITERALLY equip your custom loadout from the main MP. Which means, almost everyone is running their best sniper with thermals at the end. Defeats the purpose of a BR and looting what you can find.

Next biggest problem is how tanky you are with full shields. It does serve a purpose so you don't just get one tapped and can actually respond to getting shot at, but I think maybe a 10% reduction to the armor would be nice. Also, the fact you can literally hit the 4 key and instantly repair your armor is quite silly. You can even mid fight just re-armor after someone is reloading it's that quick. You knock someone and there's no penalty once they get revived. They just armor back up within a few seconds. Definitely needs to change. Less amount of armor you can hold, longer to equip more armor and no running while doing would be beneficial. 

But it's COD, so the likelihood of these changes is laughable at best.

Chef Death

got my first win yesterday with my little brother. He did better than i did but oh well lol 🙂

• Like 1

Trunkz Jr
3 hours ago, Chef Death said:

got my first win yesterday with my little brother. He did better than i did but oh well lol 🙂

Damn good last kill, will have to try this out. Is it only duos or can you do a group for 4 like PUBG? 

zRazor

As of right now, You can only go in with a Max Team of 3 Versing other teams of 3. My Opinion on the game mode is it's pretty damn good. I didn't Like Blackout, I hardly like any Battle Royale game anymore. But Warzone, to me at least, Doesn't really play/feel like a battle royale game, Which i guess is why its so great :)

Vex

I think it's pretty fun.  They've got some polishing to do but it has good potential. 

Donkey
Posted (edited)

Its really fun. The only thing i hate about this one is the self revive and the amount of hits a downed player takes other than that its really good. I think this is the only BR game that i truly liked.

On 3/11/2020 at 1:07 PM, Com}{rade said:

Major downfalls of the BR is how easy it is to make money, which in turn allows ease of getting a crate drop to LITERALLY equip your custom loadout from the main MP. Which means, almost everyone is running their best sniper with thermals at the end. Defeats the purpose of a BR and looting what you can find

Yes they should atleast nerf the guns from the main MP when you take it to warzone cause new players have a disadvantage but i like the idea of getting your own loadout cause i really hate looting, thats the reason why i stayed out of BR games.

Edited by Vex
MERGED POSTS
  • Like 1

Trunkz Jr

FYI I'm showing you guys this because I don't want to see you guys doing this and hearing it from others as we do not condone glitches/exploits - win like a real man.

Donkey

holy shit. They better fix this quick.

DDevastatedTV
On 3/11/2020 at 12:50 PM, Trunkz Jr said:

Its hard but its good