Sign in to follow this  
AgentSerro

Over Crowding / New DIV2 Group

AgentSerro

Hello everyone!

As most of you know about me, I prefer to keep everything out in the open and keep all of you updated with anything going on with our Division 2 clan. I also stay fully open to any feedback, recommendations, suggestions or anything you have to say. Each member here has an equal say in our Division 2 clan. I keep no secrets from you... well, maybe the secret location of my vodka freezer LoL

As some of you may have noticed already, we are maxed out at 50 players inside of our Division 2 in-game clan.

I was kicking players for being inactive for 60 days, then 45 days and then 30 days but still full now with 98% of the players being active daily so...

• I have asked a member to take control of the UWS Gaming in-game clan.

• I have asked for the 1st original in-game clan leadership be transferred to me. This in-game clan was long ago abandoned when that leader went MIA for a long time with the active players being transferred to the clan we have now.

• Once we have two in-game clans, I promise to get everyone into our in-game clan.

• I have stopped actively recruiting at this time because of this.

• If you are playing with us and not in the in-game clan yet, you have my sincere apologies and I will get you in ASAP.

• I'm thinking having our casual, solo and non-TeamSpeak players stay with UWS Gaming. Then transfer the other players into the other clan that I will take control of.

• Keep in mind no matter what clan you are in, still can play with all UWS members and we will make sure all UWS members will get a chance at the raid.

• I shall remain the main leader of the Division 1 and Division 2, just will have someone be the in-game clan leader for UWS Gaming

• I have posted a long post about all of this on the captains forum so that all the higher ups knows what's going on.

• Messaged the person this morning about taking control of UWS Gaming

• Messaged the person this morning about giving me leadership of the abandoned 1st UWS clan.

• I will update with replies on this post as more information comes and I received replies and etc.

My apologies for the changes but it has to be done so that we can get all UWS members into the in-game clans.

• Like 2

AgentSerro

At this point, just waiting to get replies back from all the messages I have sent out first thing morning 👍

AgentSerro

We are moving forward!

The leader of the first original Division 2 in-game clan that was abandoned just messaged me. He is downloading Division 2, the expansion and all the updates just so her can transfer control over to us... now that is awesome!

I will be giving leadership of UWS Gaming to @Lionkiller73 you all know him as he has been around since the very beginning of Division 2.

He will be working closely with me to maintain and keep the clean just as problem free as it always has been.

So nothing is changing that much for playing Division 2.

• I'm staying the main leader of Division 1 and Division 2
  • LionKiller73 will be keep a very close eye on UWS Gaming in-game clan
  • @Lionkiller73 and @CarnageINC- are my second in command officers
  • Both clans will be using the same old TeamSpeak channel
  • We will all stay grouped together as one single clan of UWS
  • Now we can get all members into a Division 2 UWS in-game clan

So please give a hard time opps I mean a big thank you to LionKiller73 for helping us 😁

• Like 1

AgentSerro

News update...

the first clan United We Stand has 40 members and UWS Gaming has 50 members

So...

I need to make a 3rd clan for us, which I will be doing so tonight and tomorrow.

For those waiting on in-game clan invites, I will get everyone in vert soon and thank you for your patience. 

AgentSerro

we are now making room for all members to join our Division 2 in-game clan

if you are not in the in-game clan yet, please send a clan request to UWS Gaming

Digitalk4rma

i will send request once im back online sir

QuickStrike
10 minutes ago, Digitalk4rma said:

i will send request once im back online sir

You can apply for membership here: https://forums.uwsgaming.com/forms/1-join-us/

CarnageINC-

Thank you @AgentSerro for all the effort and work put into getting everyone in the UWS a place to call home.  😃

• Thanks 1

RexDCBelen

I just send a request to join clan "United We Stand" and "UWS Gaming"

looking forward to playing with you guys!

• Like 1

AgentSerro

We now have 3 in-game clans for UWS.

All 3 clans have the same clan tag of UWS, have the same TeamSpeak channels, have the same forums and have the same leader.

Only reason for having different clans is due to the Ubisoft max limit of 50 players per clan, that's it.

United We Stand with commander RifleDude, mostly players that are not on comms or in groups.

If you are wanting to be in a clan but don't want to be on TeamSpeak or not feeling overly sociable, send request to United We Stand

UWS Gaming with commander LionKiller73, mostly newer players and causal players.

If you are wanting to be in a clan being relaxed and social, send request to UWS Gaming

UWS Raiders with commander AgentSerro, mostly the raid focused players and players that spend way to much time in game.

If you are wanting to be in a clan focused on breaking raid times, min/max builds and spending way to much time in game, send request to UWS Raiders

This is NOT separating our members into different groups! All clans have the UWS tag, We are ALL members of UWS and we are ALL one family.

This is merely a way to help balance the number of players inside all 3 clans. For example if we have 120 players then each clan should be around 40 members each, right?

Lastly, I may be the leader of Division 1 and Division 2 but if RifleDude, LionKiller73 or CarnageINC- ever have to discipline, warn or say or do something I will be backing them up 100%. We have never had any problems inside the Division group so please lets keep it that way, each one of you are awesome and are rock stars!

Thank you ALL for making the Division one of the best groups ever!  😁

Kally69

Given that we use TS for comms, I don't have an issue being shuffled where you need me to be. Although at some point I would like to do the raid, I don't play the game enough nor can dedicate enough of my free time to gaming to be a solid raid team member on a consistent basis. I will be back on group channel comms regularly after I have finished the story part of WoNY.

Moving forward as an FYI, I will likely be out of town for work August through New Years' and not have my desktop with me, so I won't be able to play Division 2 during that time.

CarnageINC-

Your placement is perfect where your at @Kally69, don't fret to much to what Div clan your in, we all belong to the same group and all UWS players that can communicate on coms can go raiding regardless of how active they are.  However there will be a minimum set of gear stat required to meet to ensure overall group success.  Those requirements are yet to be determined due to the gear set changes.  As soon as we have had time to farm and experiment I will post those to a new raid thread. 

• Like 2

AgentSerro

Yes, open raids will be for everyone no matter what UWS clan 👍

Yes, TeamSpeak and forums will be for everyone no matter what UWS clan 👍

Yes, grouping will be for everyone no matter what the UWS clan 👍

We are just one solid 150 member UWS Division 2 clan with 3 tiny/slightly different mottos/creeds only to help balance the numbers of the 3 😁

So when are we doing our first hard core legendary raid with pistols only and NO healing?  LOL

• Like 1

CarnageINC-
1 hour ago, AgentSerro said:

So when are we doing our first hard core legendary raid with pistols only and NO healing?  LOL

At 8:11 PM April 19th, 2011.  Since we can't go back in time (yet), we'll have to wait till Skynet becomes self aware in this timeline.  

• Haha 1

Kally69
12 hours ago, AgentSerro said:

Yes, open raids will be for everyone no matter what UWS clan 👍

Yes, TeamSpeak and forums will be for everyone no matter what UWS clan 👍

Yes, grouping will be for everyone no matter what the UWS clan 👍

We are just one solid 150 member UWS Division 2 clan with 3 tiny/slightly different mottos/creeds only to help balance the numbers of the 3 😁

I never did the original raid, so at some point i'd love to do that for those achievements and such. I also had a badass pistol before WoNY (44.1k DPS M1911), so pumping out pistol DPS was no issue lol! After the gunslinger exotic holster dropped, I had guessed that a future specialization would be Gunslinger or Pistoleer a.k.a. dual-pistols. I'm still hoping.

• Like 1

AgentSerro

I hope that all UWS members are in one of our in-game clans.

If not, please message me with your Uplay name or hit me up on TeamSpeak and I will get you in.

Thank you everyone for your patience during this moment of growth but I do believe we are now in one of the in-game clans 👍

Joehockey

@AgentSerro Hey if you haven't yet, pull me from the group to free a spot up. I'm without a computer for a few more months so no gaming for me.

AgentSerro
5 hours ago, Joehockey said:

@AgentSerro Hey if you haven't yet, pull me from the group to free a spot up. I'm without a computer for a few more months so no gaming for me.

Hate to say this but already booted you awhile ago 🤣

But you need to get back into Division 2 as soon as you can, you know your always welcomed with us 👍

Joehockey
On 3/11/2020 at 4:41 PM, AgentSerro said:

Hate to say this but already booted you awhile ago 🤣

But you need to get back into Division 2 as soon as you can, you know your always welcomed with us 👍

LMAO yeah I figured I haven't been on my pc since summer I think. Just wanted to make sure. Been really missing it. And TD2 looks so good right now I can't wait.

• Like 1

Zet

@Lionkiller73I applied for the secondary clan any way you can accept

AgentSerro
10 hours ago, Zet said:

@Lionkiller73I applied for the secondary clan any way you can accept

I sent you a clan invite for UWS Raiders sorry it took so long to get you into one of our clans but you should be good to go now 👍

UWS Gaming is filled at 50 at the moment

0xygenthief

So, when an opening comes available throw your friendly neighborhood Oxyg3nth13f a clan invite.

Zet
9 hours ago, AgentSerro said:

I sent you a clan invite for UWS Raiders sorry it took so long to get you into one of our clans but you should be good to go now 👍

UWS Gaming is filled at 50 at the moment

Thanks

• Like 1

Desert Rat

Am quite happy to sit in UWS Gaming. This has been my clan from day one so happy to stay in it. I can be casual one week or 24/7 the next so never quite fit into one category. No doubt it will settle again when people start getting bored and stop playing again for ages. 

• Like 1

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

website hook logo.png

United We Stand

United We Stand started in 2003 under the name Stars and Stripes. Our community has over 16 years of experience within the Battlefield franchise. Now, our community supports a diverse selection of gaming titles including: Escape from Tarkov, DayZ, PUBG, Star Citizen, and Siege to name a few. Come hang out, make new friends and enjoy your time with our united internationally supported gaming community!

Follow us