Trunkz Jr

How to Join Teamspeak

Trunkz Jr

Step One:   Download-Button.png

Step Two:  689-6895740_connect-button.png 

(TS must be installed to connect) 

Complete! You should now be connected. 

Alternatively, you can connect to Teamspeak by Opening It then going to

Connections > Connect > type ts.uwsgaming.com  in the server address area, then Connect

joinTS.png

• Like 1

Trunkz Jr

If you have problems connecting you can always send myself a PM.

AgentSerro

As a friendly reminder...

Please do not join TeamSpeak before doing your UUID or the TeamSpeak bot may automatically ban you from the server. Recently have a few new members running into this but if you follow the instructions below you should be good to go.

• Do your UUID before joining TeamSpeak
  • If you do get banned from TeamSpeak for the UUID, please post on the forums so one of the awesome admins can help you out
  • Ask any questions you have first about UUID and TeamSpeak
  • Follow the picture below for setting up your UUID before joining TeamSpeak
  • Make sure there is no space after your UUID

(You can click on the picture to enlarge it for easier viewing)

teamspeak.gif

QuickStrike

@AgentSerro, I don't think you have to enter your UUID before joining the teamspeak server. I think you can enter it after joining the server. in the short video in your post, Chopper is entering her UUID after joining the server. I also entered my UUID after joining the server.

AgentSerro
45 minutes ago, QuickStrike said:

@AgentSerro, I don't think you have to enter your UUID before joining the teamspeak server. I think you can enter it after joining the server. in the short video in your post, Chopper is entering her UUID after joining the server. I also entered my UUID after joining the server.

I'm so confused, I've always been told that the only reason that TeamSpeak does the automatic ban is from not having the UUID setup properly.

I could be wrong, what causes the TeamSpeak bot to automatically ban people then when they first join TeamSpeak?

Still want my UWS shirt to read "First In, Last To Know" LoL

QuickStrike
12 minutes ago, AgentSerro said:

I'm so confused, I've always been told that the only reason that TeamSpeak does the automatic ban is from not having the UUID setup properly.

I could be wrong, what causes the TeamSpeak bot to automatically ban people then when they first join TeamSpeak?

Still want my UWS shirt to read "First In, Last To Know" LoL

UUID has nothing to do with people being banned from the TS server. That is a separate thing. Entering your UUID merely gives you icons in teamspeak that indicate how many clan awards you have and how long you have been a member. Therefore, only members have to do it. Guests don't need to.

• Thanks 1

Trunkz Jr

https://trello.com/c/lwkD0pKn/32-web-client

hopefully they release this very soon, once they do I think we'll have many more on TS since ppl will be able to connect via the web like Discord can.

Lynch

thank you