Trunkz Jr

Battlefield V 6.2 (Releasing March.4th).

XCEOStealthIncX

wonder how really good this update will play out.

Trunkz Jr

Well hopefully it brings people back to enjoying the game again. 

Moose004

Best I can do right now is "cautiously optimistic."  There's so much other stuff that needs to be fixed besides just "4 bullets to kill" instead of "8 bullets to kill."...recoils and ROFs probably need to go back toward 5.0 values as well, plus balancing, anti-cheat, fixing the weightless warpy movement and the netcode, all sorts of things.  But as I said on Reddit in Braddock's thread, any positive movement is better than none.

Y'know, someday, I would LOVE to see a detailed story on where this whole 5.0/5.2/5.2.2 TTK debacle came from inside DICE, the inside story of where this idea came from.  They've basically blown up most of the trust we had left in the studio, run off huge numbers of their own players, and just shot themselves in the foot repeatedly with this.  (But don't worry, the BTK is so high, they didn't die as a result.)  So after all these months, it sounds like they've ended up having to revert 75% of the change anyway.

kk5

Finally we get a 2nd weapon damage revert. 

Trunkz Jr

6.2 is coming out his Wednesday ✋🏻 

• Like 1

Zer0Wulf

Yey so happy for TTK revert kinda

Trunkz Jr
1 hour ago, Zer0Wulf said:

Yey so happy for TTK revert kinda

Well hopefully people can be happy enough that we so more players around once again 

SgtSammy

I personally wanna see Battlefield succeed. BFIV was actually one of the best games I've ever played. Loved it. How is the playerbase overall? Games fill up pretty fast?

Trunkz Jr
On 3/6/2020 at 3:25 PM, Sgt_Sammy said:

I personally wanna see Battlefield succeed. BFIV was actually one of the best games I've ever played. Loved it. How is the playerbase overall? Games fill up pretty fast?

I heard it was only $15 you should get it IMO it's been great and with the TTK fix that should help bring more back

Zer0Wulf

So far good, feels like driving a familiar old dump truck again. Hopefully they don’t try this crap again.

• Like 1

4F73RM47H

amen.gif

Thanks heavens they reverted it but can we please get some kind of anti cheat system! Also, been a while! Busy couple of months! PSU died back in Feb was only a matter of a time though. 

TexLS1

Praying for you guys, no idea how y’all have stuck it out through all the BS.

4F73RM47H
8 minutes ago, TexLS1 said:

Praying for you guys, no idea how y’all have stuck it out through all the BS.

I took an unwanted sabbatical for a bit but kinda feel like I didn't miss much with all the TTK stuff. Was happy to hear they were semi reverting the TTK back somewhat. 

Zer0Wulf

It feels exactly as it was before. It’s playable again for sure. We were dominating last night. I pretty much only play the pacific maps at all anymore as I’m so tired of the other maps. Welcome back @4F73RM47H, we missed you 😘

Edited by Zer0Wulf
  • Like 2

Trunkz Jr

Yeah the Medic Type whatever gun with the super high rate of fire it’s much tougher to kill at a distance now so much better balance to that gun. 

Overall it’s pretty much back, they just need to fix the flipping joining through friends. 

• Like 2

Zer0Wulf

Yeah the type 2a is just hip fire only for me now lol. Still crazy at close range though.

• Like 1

Trunkz Jr
13 hours ago, Zer0Wulf said:

Yeah the type 2a is just hip fire only for me now lol. Still crazy at close range though.

@Battlefield Players

we should get everyone back again on Friday or Saturday. I think many don’t realize the TTK has been fixed, ppl just need to sit in the BF channel and others see and will join in. 

• Like 5
  • Haha 1