cody1739

Tarkov Will Not Start

cody1739

Hello All,

I just did a factory reset of my PC and reinstalled Escape From Tarkov and it will now not open. I am not sure what is causing the issue but it gets to the initial loading screen and a loading bar pops up with the error EscapeFromTarkov - Unity 2018.4.1f1_8c8a3ab55330. Could anyone offer some solutions that may be able to help me play again? I have enclosed a snapshot i took of the crash.  Please and thank you.

Tarkov_Crash.jpg

AgentSerro

First thing I would recommend is double checking all your drivers, making sure they are all up to date.

Then, update windows and make sure the game is fully up to date.

I don't play this game so not sure, but after a factory reset on a PC this is where I would start first.

Give it a try and please let us know how it goes

JBox88

Found a redit post of someone else running into the same, they said it was fully updated (drivers, ect). There could be a corrupt DLL being loaded into memory causing the crash. I suggest doing an uninstall with a tool like revo uninstaller and then reinstalling. If its still occurring, let us know and also post it on the Tarkov forums. If you found a fix, please let us know as well in case others encounter the same.