Zer0Wulf

BF1 and BF4 private servers?

Zer0Wulf

We got it setup, name is:

UWSgaming.com | Conquest | Base Maps | Vote Map | Noobs Welcome

Thanks to @Lionkiller73 for helping me a bit with Procon, thanks buddy.

b_160_400_0_a4d1ff_000000_ffffff_005782_

Edited by Zer0Wulf

l-RUSE-|

Im seeding the server right now before I start playing, Id recommend putting the first map as a vanilla as you'll have an easier time getting the server started. TBG for instance doesnt put DLC on until 32 or 48 players and that helps a lot with populating. 

Edited by l-RUSE-|

l-RUSE-|

Also, the battlelog platoon should be updated to reflect the new server

Zer0Wulf

I’ll change the server around this weekend for smaller game types and maps.

SgtSammy

It's funny you mention this. I once had private server for Battlefield 4 and it was a blast. I'd be down to set one up if anyone is interested.

Zer0Wulf

We have one but it’s proving to be a pain to populate. Different modes, size, map sizes, we’ll get a few folks joining in but not quite enough to get it going for them to stick around. 

macgregor1964

I would be down for that ( BF4)  if i wasn't getting kicked by PB . Any of you techs have any ideas feel free to pls let me know a way to fix.

Trunkz Jr
On 3/11/2020 at 5:59 PM, macgregor1964 said:

I would be down for that ( BF4)  if i wasn't getting kicked by PB . Any of you techs have any ideas feel free to pls let me know a way to fix.

I'd go to the BF forums or google getting kicked by PB, surprised that's even an issue after 20 years of people getting the boot since the original.

• Thanks 1

macgregor1964

It would seem that because i have win7 as my OS there is a compatibility conflict as of 2 weeks ago, Thx for the suggestion.

Trunkz Jr
4 hours ago, macgregor1964 said:

It would seem that because i have win7 as my OS there is a compatibility conflict as of 2 weeks ago, Thx for the suggestion.

Upgrade to 10! lol 

• Haha 1