Grav1ty

BFV Private Servers

Grav1ty

DICE have introduced the BfV Private Servers for a long time now,what do you think what went wrong?And what should they do to revive one of their strong points in the game?

Long gone are the days where Battlefield provided good content with silly bugs(they now just provide content with useless features let alone the bugs that come along).Personally RSP was a boon for the BF franchise which turned into a curse this year.

• Like 1

Sgt_Wrx

Not giving people full control of their servers for a start. Makes no sense to have a server that resets everything continually. 

I'm hoping with DICE LA getting involved with the next series will help

macgregor1964

The admin options for a rented BFV server would make no difference, the BF players have pretty much quit playing BFV en masse anyway. They didn't quit because they couldn't have decent admin server controls ?  As for the next series, it as always will probably be released in OCT 2021. Almost 2 years from now. Reality is the game is beyond reviving. 

• Like 2

Trunkz Jr

Regardless it's still pretty sad that we never got such a thing ever tho every other Battlefield we could, it's like the game was too early to be released or something... 

• Like 3

AsdaValueRice
On 1/21/2020 at 4:50 PM, macgregor1964 said:

Reality is the game is beyond reviving. 

Truer words were never spoken.

Don't get me wrong i've been a die hard fan of the BF series for a while now, ever since BC2, and I enjoy BFV thoroughly but that doesn't mean the game isn't flawed in so many aspects. I'd love to see the day BFV has a turn around like Battlefront 2 did but I highly doubt DICE are going to pull their heads out of their own arse in order to do so. Most players have quit the game although DICE won't admit it.

• Like 1

macgregor1964

@AsdaValueRice We have a good group playing BF4-1 if you are up for it feel free to join us in TS and play a few rnds.Usually between 6-9 pm PST.😎

• Like 1