Sign in to follow this  
JustCallMeNOOBB

ive been banned from the teamspeak unknow as to why

JustCallMeNOOBB

can i be unbanned from the teamspeak ive just been afk for a month  due to work i come back and ive been banned 

Vex

I do see a TS ban for an IP you have used. I do not however see a reason at this time. I will pass this forward to the CA's to handle if they have any further information. 

I have tagged the community admins for you!

@JustCallMeNOOBB

@Community Admin

@Trunkz Jr

Maverick V6

We need to try to gather as much info on this as possible. @MistDreamer can you search the logs and advise when, maybe why and who was apart of this ban decision. 

MistDreamer

well you can see who makes the ban on the list, if you look before removing it. 

Maverick V6
1 hour ago, MistDreamer said:

well you can see who makes the ban on the list, if you look before removing it. 

That may be the case, but after I checked (prior to making the post above) I couldn't find that information. Thus that is why I asked for your assistance. If there is a way to see it then I would appreciate you walking me through where to find it. As of now, when I look at the ban list I only see the banned members/guests Name/IP/UUID/TSID, the reason, and when the ban expires.  I do not see who issued the ban.

rifledude

Hello @JustCallMeNOOBB,

I've looked into your situation and spoken with the staff member about the circumstances surrounding your ban. The staff member who enacted the ban believed you were taking part in a group causing issues on our server.

However, due to to the fact it happened awhile ago and the staff member isn't able to recall the situation clearly, and that it wasn't documented in our discipline system they have agreed to lift the ban.

I have lifted the ban and you should have full access once again.

JustCallMeNOOBB

i have just tried to connect to the teamspeak and i still can not connect 

Edited by JustCallMeNOOBB

Maverick V6

@rifledude I see that his ban was revoked on the TS ban list, but in the admin panel it still shows him as banned on TS. Can you help resolve this as I am unable to trouble shoot it. 

rifledude
7 hours ago, Maverick V6 said:

@rifledude I see that his ban was revoked on the TS ban list, but in the admin panel it still shows him as banned on TS. Can you help resolve this as I am unable to trouble shoot it. 

As long as the TS server itself doesn't have a ban for him, it shouldn't matter what the database says.

13 hours ago, JustCallMeNOOBB said:

i have just tried to connect to the teamspeak and i still can not connect 

I have once again checked the ban list and found an additional IP entry tied to your, however this should not have affected your ability to access the server.

Can you please verify which Teamspeak UUID you are using and post the ban message the server shows? That would allow me to help you.