AgentSerro

List Of Who's Playing What

AgentSerro

I know we all have our 'main' game but I also know that we are all playing different games on the side. So I thought it would be cool to have a list of what our members are currently playing, this would make it so much easier to find other members playing the same game that you are.

Please reply with what games you are currently playing. When you stop playing a game or start playing a new game, please come back to reply or edit your post. I shall keep the list updated so that members can just take a quick peek at the list.

The list of who's playing what

• AgentSerro --- Division 1 / Division 2 / GTA 5 / Borderlands 3

• Apple --- GTA V / RDR2 / Division 2 / Star Citizen

• Celticbane --- World of Warcraft (Classic & retail) / Farcry primal / Witcher 3 / Jedi fallen order

• Cidane --- Hell Let Loose / Insurgency(s) / Star citizen / ARMA 3 

• Daisho- --- Division 2 / Atlas / Space Engineers

• DaRampager --- EFT / World of Warships / Arma 3 / DayZ / RDR2 

•  Donkey --- WOW Classic / Rust / RDR 2 / Anno1800 / GTA V

• Excal1bur --- Escape From Tarkov / CSGO / Rainbow Six Siege / Witcher 3 / Rust / Ark

• l-RUSE-| --- Apex / OSU / Battlefield 4

• Joehockey --- RDR2 / Spiderman on PS4 / Prey / Dragon Age Origins / Dragons Dogma Dark Arisen / The Golf Club 2019 / Star Citizen / Modern Warfare / The Golf Club 2019(TGC Tours) / Hell Let Loose / Squad

• Macgregor1964 --- Battlefield 1, 3, 4 and 5

• Maniacalwombat --- Escape from Tarkov / Overwatch / Witcher 3

• Mkeller25 --- Battlefield / RDR2 / Project Zomboid

• Mr.Casper --- ESO / Dayz

• OsamaBeLagin --- Company of Heros / Atilla Total War / World of Warships / BF5

• 0xygenthief --- Wolcen / Ghost Recon Breakpoint / Borderlands 3 / Division 2 / Jackbox.tv / tabletop simulator / golf with friends / rocket league / EFT / COD / PUBG / Battlefield / Doom Eternal

• Padi0094 ---  Escape from Tarkov

• Remmyt ---  Heroes and Generals / Last Oasis / Mount & Blade: Bannerlord / Mordhau

• Sgt_Wrx ---  Battlefield 1, 4 and 5

• Somewhatsoviet ---  COD Bo4 (PC) / COD Mobile / Pokemon Sword (Switch) / Smash Ultimate (Switch) / Archero (Mobile)

• TonyMontana ---  Escape from Tarkov / Diablo 3 / PUBG / Ghost Recon Breakpoint / Valorant 

• Typwnagain --- Warframe / Escape from Tarkov / Warhammer 40K / Division 2 / DOTA 2
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Joehockey

Singleplayer: RDR2 - Spiderman on PS4 - Prey - Dragon Age Origins - Dragons Dogma Dark Arisen - The Golf Club 2019

Multiplayer: Star Citizen - Modern Warfare - The Golf Club 2019(TGC Tours) - Hell Let Loose - Squad

Have a nice list of "older" games that I've been running through as you can see from my Single player games. Planning all the Batman games after my current 4 are completed. Then the rest of the Dragon Age series.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Cidane

MP: Hell Let Loose (this is currently main), insurgency(s), star citizen, arma 3.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

apple

Been playing a lot of GTA5 lately

I'd love to play more RDR2, Division 2, Star Citizen

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

typwnagain

Warframe, Escape from Tarkov, Warhammer 40K, Division 2, Dota 2

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Excal1bur

tarkov, csgo, rs6, witcher 3, rust, ark

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

maniacalwombat

Escape from Tarkov, Overwatch, Witcher 3

Haven't played Ark in a long time but would definitely be willing to start back up if we had people to play.

• Thanks 1

mkeller25

Sounds like we've got a decent amount of people playing RDR2.

i'm like level 90ish and have done most of the MP content but i'm always down to help do deliveries, moonshining, do bounties, or just the random missions strung along the map. I haven't done much competitive or like the organized racing and such but free roam I play every day.

Would love to play with some folks - how do we make that happen @apple @Joehockey

• Like 1

mkeller25

@AgentSerro i would totally get into some Zomboid too. It's been a bit since I've played but I loved that game.

AgentSerro

@mkeller25 I know we have a server going for Zomboid but don't know the address or how to join the server as I have not been invited yet. @Trunkz Jr has made mention of the server so best bet would be to ask him and see if we can get onto his server 👍

For Red Dead Online, I'm level 62 atm and would enjoy grouping up for sure! I already spent the money and set up the RDR2 clan. 

You can join the UWS Rockstar crew here https://socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/united_we_stand_pc/wall

Just a matter of getting with all the RDR2 players and setting up a day and time for it, for weekends I am and would love to join up with every one!

mkeller25
4 minutes ago, AgentSerro said:

@mkeller25 I know we have a server going for Zomboid but don't know the address or how to join the server as I have not been invited yet. @Trunkz Jr has made mention of the server so best bet would be to ask him and see if we can get onto his server 👍

For Red Dead Online, I'm level 62 atm and would enjoy grouping up for sure! I already spent the money and set up the RDR2 clan. 

You can join the UWS Rockstar crew here https://socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/united_we_stand_pc/wall

Just a matter of getting with all the RDR2 players and setting up a day and time for it, for weekends I am and would love to join up with every one!

Guess we'll just have to see then.

I joined the crew and sent you a FR. I'll be around some today before football and possibly during/after. I've been in TS all morning - I'll try to do a better job of hanging out on the RDR2 TS when I'm playing.

• Like 1

AgentSerro

That would be awesome, mostly play Division but really like playing Red Dead Online.

Keep an eye out for @Terror as he plays a lot of RDR2 too

Will be away most of the afternoon today as I have a BattleTech tournament going on today at the local game store but will keep an eye out for you on TS 👍

• Like 1

Celticbane

World of warcraft. Classic & retail.Farcry primal,Witcher 3, Jedi fallen order,

• Thanks 1

apple
On 1/5/2020 at 10:54 AM, mkeller25 said:

Sounds like we've got a decent amount of people playing RDR2.

i'm like level 90ish and have done most of the MP content but i'm always down to help do deliveries, moonshining, do bounties, or just the random missions strung along the map. I haven't done much competitive or like the organized racing and such but free roam I play every day.

Would love to play with some folks - how do we make that happen @apple @Joehockey

Hey! I'd love to, but I've only got like 45 minutes into the game and I will likely be worthless at it

Sgt_Wrx

BF1, BF4, BFV for me

• Thanks 1

macgregor1964

BF1-3-4-V..😎

• Thanks 1

somewhatsoviet

COD Bo4 (PC) / COD Mobile / Pokemon Sword (Switch) / Smash Ultimate (Switch) / Archero (Mobile) .

Muy casual 🙂 

• Thanks 1

Donkey

WOW Classic, Rust , Red Dead Redemption 2 but want to finish single player first before going Online , Anno1800, GTAV

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

l-RUSE-|

I play apex, osu and battlefield 4

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Mr.Casper

at this moment I am play a little Eso, and a little Dayz.

• Thanks 1

0xygenthief

Currently Wolcen.  Need to complete the storylines for Ghost Recon Breakpoint and Borderlands 3 at some point.  I am itching to start playing the Division 2, got it for free with my PC upgrade but haven't installed it yet.

Friday nights I typically play random cheap games with friends like Jackbox.tv, tabletop simulator, golf with friends and rocket league.

I have all the FPS games like Tarkov, COD, Pubg, Battlefield series etc... but my reflexes suck as an old man so I typically don't play those unless there is a large group event.

I am looking forward to Doom Eternal here this next month, I will most likely put everything else aside to complete that game.

• Thanks 1

AgentSerro
20 hours ago, 0xygenthief said:

I am itching to start playing the Division 2, got it for free with my PC upgrade but haven't installed it yet.

That's awesome! make sure you hit our forums when you start playing Division 2, its such a huge game that it would be good to read up and watch videos first.

Come on down to the Division 2 TeamSpeak channel anytime you are wanting to group up, we will get you all taken care of and help you out big time, its always great to have new players joining us.

Make sure to ask me any questions and I will also make sure to send you lots of UWS links for Division 2 like min max stats and maps and etc.

OsamaBeLagin

I play: Company of Heros, Atilla Total War, World of Warships, BF5

• Thanks 1

DaRampager

EFT, World of Warships, Arma 3, DayZ, RDR2, and some single player stuff

• Thanks 1

Remmyt

Currently playing; Heroes and Generals. Last Oasis, Mount & Blade: Bannerlord, and Mordhau

• Thanks 1