Trunkz Jr

PUBG Bluehole Mode

Trunkz Jr

https://www.pubg.com/2019/12/05/pubg-labs-bluehole-mode/amp/

Loving this, you now know where the next circle is but you can’t go inside it ahead of time to camp.

@PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Players

• Like 4

Drizzit1aa

That's a game changer right there!! I was never in the circle at the end.

Larold

and what if you just happen to be the group unlucky enough to find yourself in the inner blue zone? Then it forces you out just to go back in later, I think this sounds stupid personally

Trunkz Jr
7 hours ago, Larold said:

and what if you just happen to be the group unlucky enough to find yourself in the inner blue zone? Then it forces you out just to go back in later, I think this sounds stupid personally

The blue zone can't randomly land on you and force you out, since it's always inside of the circle that's already in the blue zone.

Larold
14 hours ago, Trunkz Jr said:

The blue zone can't randomly land on you and force you out, since it's always inside of the circle that's already in the blue zone.

after looking at it you're right, but I would still prefer the traditional way instead of congesting the perimeter of the blue, it's just gonna be a new place to camp.

Finding a spot to hold in the circle is a very important part of the game, it isn't all about luck, it's about using the building layouts and surrounding map to maximize both your defensive position and your advantageous retreat. There are definitely games where bad luck loses the game, that's inherent to the genre, but in most games the better team (or the hackers) will win.

• Like 1

Trunkz Jr

Well atm it just seems to be a mode so at least you aren’t forced to play Blue. 

Smagnar

I have mixed feelings about this. I am all for it beeing a mode, and you can try it out if you want. But as for it beeing the ultimate solution to the blue zone I don't think 🙂 I'm all for doing changes to the bluezone, cause it is stupid on some of the maps, but going early to the next zone and camp there is just personal preferance as I see it, and I have no problem with that 🙂

SV650_Dude

I tried it, not keen as it just means that Erangel just gets as busy and crowded as Sanhock in terms of actual square metres of usable playing field, so just get immediate 3rd partied when attacking anyone it seems.  Not keem on it