ItsCripz

Interested in getting SC but have no idea where to start.

ItsCripz

Hey guys,

I been following Star Citizen since its kickstarter and now i think i'm interested in investing in it, but I have no idea what ship to start with ect.

What would you guys suggest for my first ship or even a starter pack?

CA8OOS3

I started off with a $45 pack from DragonCon that included the Aurora LN but ive since upgraded to the Avenger Titan.  Its a great all around ship. I think we have plenty of ships within the community where we will need some crews to help run some of the ships

• Like 1

Sovereign
9 hours ago, ItsCripz said:

Hey guys,

I been following Star Citizen since its kickstarter and now i think i'm interested in investing in it, but I have no idea what ship to start with ect.

What would you guys suggest for my first ship or even a starter pack?

If you're on TS I'd be down to discuss how to get you set up.

• Like 1

ItsCripz

can i get one of your two's referal code? I'm gonna get the aurora and go from there. @CA8OOS3 @Sovereign

Once i get a feel for it i can then branch out but i am down to have a talk about future ships

Book
5 hours ago, ItsCripz said:

can i get one of your two's referal code? I'm gonna get the aurora and go from there. @CA8OOS3 @Sovereign

Once i get a feel for it i can then branch out but i am down to have a talk about future ships

Hit me up any time if you have questions too!  You can usually find me in the DayZ channels, just poke 🙂

CA8OOS3
13 hours ago, ItsCripz said:

The package I got no longer exists but you can get the standard Aurora package for $45 it just not include squadron 42

CA8OOS3

Oh referral code 1 sec

Sgt_Sammy

I would go with one of the basic Ship packages and try it out. You can always upgrade your original package to something more of your liking. I personally like the Heavy Ships "Tank" so I went with the Warden . I did go with the Carrack which is a Exploration Ship. So I'll be doing a but of both PvP, and PvE cruisin around. Mix of both worlds. 

Book

For starting off especially from a price and future upgrade perspective I would recommend the CNOU Mustang series.  Beyond that... if you end up at an AEGS Avenger you're pretty much set for well rounded options.  This is of course, assuming you are spending the minimum or close to minimum to purchase the game -- which again, I recommend until you're more versed in the verse or have the means or desire to.  Most folks have big ol ships and we'll need crew once the game gets going.