Trunkz Jr

Welcome New Member: Anicke

Trunkz Jr

Please welcome our newest Trial member Anicke aka Anicke to the community.

Anicke will be joining us for Warframe so please help guide them to the correct channel on TS and invite them to play.

Here is a little info from Anicke:

I'm a casual Warframe player. I'm respectful of others and I'm always looking to help when and where I can. I'm supportive of others, and I'm always willing to talk through any problems that come up. I strive to do the best I can no matter what, and I will always follow instructions and rules to the best of my ability. I am loyal to my friends, I will never act like I'm superior to anyone, and I will never act toxic even if I'm on the receiving end of such behavior or actions.

@Anicke

• Like 1

Trunkz Jr

Welcome to the community @Anicke !

Im siren @typwnagain and @SgtSquirrel34 will be able to help you with Warframe via game in joining. 

• Like 2

QuickStrike

Welcome!

AgentSerro

@Anicke  Welcome to the family!

UWS is an awesome group to be part of so please make yourself right at home, have fun and ask any questions at any time. You will always be able to find someone that can help you here on the forums and/or on TeamSpeak with getting settled in here at UWS.

Please don't forget to set up your UUID for TeamSpeak before joining the UWS server on TeamSpeak.

***Some helpful links for you***

All About UWS

UWS Rules

UWS History

UWS Steam Group

If your having troubles with doing the UUID for TeamSpeak

Connecting your forum profile with TeamSpeak (how to animation)

It's great to have you with us and remember... ask questions and have fun  😁

Lionkiller73

Welcome to the UWS family!!

one4u2nb

welcome tenno to UWS!

Squatch

Welcome!

Feel free to ask for any help if you need it.