Joehockey

GOG Galaxy 2.0 Launcher

Joehockey

If you guys haven't already signed up for the Galaxy 2.0 beta, do so as GOG seems to be opening it up a fair bit. As well if you have already signed up to try it, check your email/spam email as they have had a mass invite over the last couple of days. Been using it a bit now and cannot say enough good thing about it. One launcher to carry all of my games is super simple and the layout it perfect IMO. 

If you don't know much about it or haven't heard of it, check it out here: https://www.gog.com/news/bgog_galaxy_20b_all_your_games_and_friends_in_one_place_copy3   https://www.gogalaxy.com/en/?utm_campaign=gogalaxy_2_0&utm_medium=newspost&utm_source=gog.com

EDIT: If you guys are using it, you can friend me at Joehockey

Edited by Joehockey
Added username for adding friends!
  • Like 1

Trunkz Jr

What does it do, like Add all your steam friends, origin friends, ubisoft friends all into one place?

ItsCripz

yep pretty much

• Like 1

Joehockey

@Trunkz Jr Yeah it's basically a launcher launcher. Open GoG, pick the game you want to play and it launches the launcher you need. So for instance, I'm want to play 7 days to die. I click play on GoG, it launches steam and the game. I close the game when I'm done, and decide I want to play AC odyssey. So I click play on GoG, it launches Uplay and the game. 

It basically places all games and launchers in one locations. If you have GoG launcher you just tie in your accounts and you're good to go. It's still in beta and has it's hiccups and stuff but when you can have one launcher open the launch all of your games rather than having 5 launchers open in the background it's pretty refreshing.

Trunkz Jr

That's pretty interesting, reminds me of Trillian for AIM/MSN/ICQ/Skype

10120152.gif

• Like 1