Sign in to follow this  
CarnageINC-

Retro Division Day

CarnageINC-

Anyone interested in doing a Division 1 day?  I would be happy to help anyone who has or has not played Division 1 gear up and show people how to run through any of the content.  I love Survival and Resistance waves.  You have to be geared up to do well in Resistance but any other content besides the Incursions is pretty open to gear builds.

I'm around on Thursdays, Saturdays and Sundays.  I should be around occasionally on Wed and Friday mornings.  Hit me up if you want to give it a go sometime.

• Like 1

AgentSerro

I would not mind doing this at all, but last time I played Division 1 the underground was still considered new LoL

Don't even know what survival or resistance waves are.

So if enough people want to try this out, then count me in as well 👍

Lionkiller73

I would love to a Div1 day!!

• Like 1

Desert Rat

Not played in a long time. Last build i had was a twin LMG build that was good for PvE.

• Like 1

SilentDiver
On 11/20/2019 at 11:07 PM, CarnageINC- said:

Anyone interested in doing a Division 1 day?  I would be happy to help anyone who has or has not played Division 1 gear up and show people how to run through any of the content.  I love Survival and Resistance waves.  You have to be geared up to do well in Resistance but any other content besides the Incursions is pretty open to gear builds.

I'm around on Thursdays, Saturdays and Sundays.  I should be around occasionally on Wed and Friday mornings.  Hit me up if you want to give it a go sometime.

Count me in

• Like 1

StarSun

im in 🙂

• Like 1

Lionkiller73

Thursdays and Sundays would work for me, but Saturdays I couldn't be on till later in the day.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

website hook logo.png

United We Stand

United We Stand started in 2003 under the name Stars and Stripes. Our community has over 16 years of experience within the Battlefield franchise. Now, our community supports a diverse selection of gaming titles including: Escape from Tarkov, DayZ, PUBG, Star Citizen, and Siege to name a few. Come hang out, make new friends and enjoy your time with our united internationally supported gaming community!

Follow us