Sign in to follow this  
Warboar

Mechwarrior

Warboar

Was wondering if anyone in the group plays Mechwarrior Online, or plans on playing Mechwarrior 5 when it comes out next month?

AgentSerro

Huge MechWarrior fan and even preordered MechWarrior 5 on Steam but then had to get a refund due to the epic store once again 'buying' players with the excusive crap again.

So it will be 2020 when it comes back to steam at which time I will be more then happy to buy the game and play it. I am sure we will have lots of players in-game next year 😁

Terror

Havent heard of this game but def looking into it now so far looks sick

kk5

I was a huge mwo fan too, but I've decided to not touch anything pgi until mwo comes to steam like they previously promised. I think I had around 400 mechs lol. Now to get my stompy robot fix I play MechWarrior living legends which is a standalone crysis mod. 

Edited by kk5
  • Like 1

Warboar

Awesome! Glad to see some Mechwarrior fans here 🙂 I will be playing MW5 when it comes out. So if you guys decide to play earlier than the steam release, let me know! I also play MWO currently. @kk5 I have never heard of that mod. I'll have to check it out!

AgentSerro

Big time Mech fan here!

Played BattleTech table top RPG game back in the 80's

Even went to the BattleTech Center over in Chicago back in the 90's, where they had all the BattleTech pods... one of the coolest video game moments of my life 😁

Read most of the books, played most of the games and really looking forward to MechWarrior 5 for sure. Just bummed that I wont have my normal Black Knight mech. I'm such a Clanner and also Crusader as I firmly believe the clans should retake the Inner Sphere by military force.

My old gaming clan (Death's Hand Brigade) was into MWO big time so did that for some time but have not been back in over a year now.