Terror

Read Dead Redemption 2 Achievements/Pics

Terror

Hey everyone, so a couple of us have been playing RDR2 past few days and I thought it'd be cool to have a thread we can all post our highlights, level achievements and just all around cool pictures we find funny or interesting about the game! 

Here's my first

Level 11 Trader achieved just this mornin! 

trader.png.c83725af2ce979730aa238dce3ab55d6.png

• Like 2

Joehockey

Nice. Have you seen the collector map on reddit? 

Apparently if you open the left tab on that map you can follow a route to grab almost every item if you're trying to powerlevel collector a little faster.

• Like 1

AgentSerro

Was going to post this super cool screenshot of me catching a catfish over 20lbs but... F12 is not taking screenshots...

Don't laugh, reeling in a fish that's over 20lbs is a huge achievement 😁

What key is the hotkey for screenshots???

Tried using PRTSC but it does not work on the achievement and reward menus, it does the menu underneath it 🙄

Still waiting for at least one person to come up with a RDR2 guide... PC version 👍

Terror
On 11/12/2019 at 3:16 PM, Joehockey said:

Nice. Have you seen the collector map on reddit? 

Apparently if you open the left tab on that map you can follow a route to grab almost every item if you're trying to powerlevel collector a little faster.

Thanks! Thats really cool I'm gonna use this later tonight to level collector.

3 hours ago, AgentSerro said:

Was going to post this super cool screenshot of me catching a catfish over 20lbs but... F12 is not taking screenshots...

Don't laugh, reeling in a fish that's over 20lbs is a huge achievement 😁

What key is the hotkey for screenshots???

Tried using PRTSC but it does not work on the achievement and reward menus, it does the menu underneath it 🙄

Still waiting for at least one person to come up with a RDR2 guide... PC version 👍

I use a program called lightshot that uses prntscrn as a keybind and then you can choose the area you want to capture. Then click the cloud icon to upload and get a quick link or save it to your computer.

• Thanks 1