Not.like.mike

Red Dead 2

AgentSerro

Don't make the same mistake I did...

You can fence a 'gold bar' for $500, single player only

The 'gold bar' that Rockstar is selling online for real money is not the same 'gold bar'

Also... their is NO gold bars in online, only single player story mode. so if your like me and spend an hour to go find a gold bar for online, it wont be there, its single player only LoL

The gold bar you buy online is a premium currency that can only be used with certain items or to skip certain unlocks 🙄

So don't waste your money on 'gold bar' at the Rockstar online store LoL

If you needing cash for online mode... run missions, run stranger missions, hunt and sell meat + hides to butcher, and at level 14 you can fish and sell to butcher. Its slow going making cash for the online but those are the best ways and good luck. Currently at $192 so will have our posses up soon...

If your playing single player and need cash go around picking up gold bars and get lots of cash

• Like 1

AgentSerro

We have our RDR2 posse up and running.

You need to be in-game, then I can invite you so hit me up in TeamSpeak for invite 😁

• Like 1

Joehockey

Guessing I need to create my RDO character before you guys can add me then... I'll wait, I'm still making my way through the story right now (very slowly) so I'm sure I'll catch you guys online at some point. Now you say there is only 8 spots for the posse. But does that mean for the ENTIRE posse or the posse on that server? Meaning can we have 16 guys that are playing (two groups of 8). Or is it 8 in the group no matter what?

Drizzit1aa

I thought it was 7 players in a posse  for a large camp. In any case only 1 posse can do any one quest, others can't join in, other posies can steal your quest from you though. UWS can have as many posies as we want but you can't join together. If enough people joined it would make for a great game night, fight each other and see who is left standing.

Filleh

waiting for rdr2 on steam, hopefully they have updated it and fix the problems it had at launch

• Like 1

Drizzit1aa
20 hours ago, Terror said:

So as far as the catching the horse goes. That is a quest line that you have to go to the guy and match with 3 other randoms and do the quest with them. You kill bandits who took the horses, then ride them to the stable afterwards. That's how you do that.

I know that, it's the very first quest I did. You have to do that quest to get access to the stable as far as I know. There are wild horses you can rope and ride. Figured you could catch them and sell them but it didn't work. All I was saying.

Terror

Ok so update so far for anyone that hasn't been playing with us. We fixed a lot of our issues we were having but small crashes here and there.

We've all been on Online and leveling. We created a UWS Posse, and are continuing to taking over the world.

That is all for now.

• Like 1

Joehockey

If any of you guys are hurting for frames or just need some smoother gameplay: 

• Like 1

apple

Finally got yeehaw gta and I'm ready to play! 

I think

• Like 2

AgentSerro

For those needing a good laugh, never a boring moment in game! LoL 🤣

• Haha 2