wetredneck

Charity Red Cross Event Picture Posts! (Official Postings)

wetredneck

Drop your pictures here for your free ticket entry! 

• Like 1

Trunkz Jr

Figured myself and Chopper would be the first to show there’s nothing to it, never donated blood before, and there's really nothing to it, I'd say go ahead and do it you'll help save a life and get a raffle ticket out of it ~ and whoever ends up with my blood will become 120% better gamer 👍😎

A45CEE85-A68F-402B-841F-6D56FD3C0947.thumb.jpeg.aec54146be7ed8763ea80e02377315e61.jpeg

D228D53E-2B6F-4F93-A47F-7C92C60B6DB7.jpeg

• Like 2

Chopper

This is mine 

9515D843-9F50-45B6-A10C-5E1B412961C8.jpeg

• Like 2

XpRsSn

Over here in the Netherlands it's not done by the Red Cross but by Sanquin, although it started by the Dutch Red Cross. I am a regular blooddonor with a (for the Netherlands) rare bloodtype. I've been giving blood now for 6 years 5 times a year. 

Can't get used to that bigass needle tho. 

Afbeelding kan het volgende bevatten: een of meer mensen

• Like 2

El Diablo

i want to say am really proud joining and being a humble member here to see how you guys contribute to others no questions asked , this is truly an awesome place to be and i deeply thank you all for your service i will make sure to contribute all in and help build this awesome place when i come back from training ❤️ 

• Like 1