wetredneck

3rd Annual Community Charity Raffle!

wetredneck

Charity: We will be splitting the total of whatever we raise between the Red Cross and doctors without borders

When: Jan. 31st 7:00 PM EST 

Where: We will be streaming the games we play throughout the event on Teamspeak.  If you would like to join in and play games with us we will have a designated channel just for our raffle.

Prizes and schedule: So how well do it is at the top of every hour one winner will be selected from the list of current donation participants. As we get further in the night and the more people donate the list will get bigger. We will do this till all prizes are given away. 

(1st) Nitro Concepts Gaming Chair 81Xnzm4nbzL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

(2nd) 1TB Solid State Drive SAMSUNG 860 EVO Series 2.5" 1TB SATA III V-NAND 3-bit MLC Internal Solid State Drive (SSD) MZ-76E1T0B/AM

(3rd) Winners picks a supported game of their choice. (up to $150 value)

(4-5) (2) $20 steam gift cards steamcards_cards_02.png

(8-6) (3) $10 steam gift cards  steamcards_cards_02.png

How to enter and win:

Entering is simple and easy. Once you've signed into your account, or register and verify your account, you'll be able to donate to our charity collection goal. Any amount is welcome, but to participate in the raffle the below guidelines will be used.

- for every $5 USD, the donating party will receive  (1) one ticket into the raffle. 

- for every $25 USD, the donating party will receive (1) extra ticket, so $25 = 6 tickets rather than 5  and $50 = 12 tickets, etc.

- Attention: I cover the 48  hour prize claiming window in the community meeting leading up to the event, at the start of the event, and even at the end of the event. i also inform the winners of this time restraint within the message informing them they are a winner just in case they missed all the other information outlets. FOR EVERYONES RECORDS THERE IS A 48 HOUR CLAIMING WINDOW.  @Member

*SPECIAL RULE! = IF YOU TAKE A PICTURE OF YOURSELF DONATING BLOOD/PLASMA AT A RED CROSS LOCATION  AND POST IT TO THE APPROPRIATE THREAD YOU WILL GET  (1) ONE FREE DONATION TICKET. EACH MEMBER IS ONLY ENTITLED TO ONE FREE ENTRY, DONT MISS OUT ON A FREE TICKET!   

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

ranchitup

Raffle looks great! Thanks for organizing it, @wetredneck!

wetredneck

anytime this is probably my favorite event we do. BTW DONATION BUTTON IS NOW LIVE!!!

AgentSerro
On 11/2/2019 at 5:04 PM, wetredneck said:

Where: We will be streaming the games we play throughout the event on TS3.  If you would like to join in and play games with us we will have a designated channel just for our raffle.

Streaming... you mean streaming live on Twitch or just being sports announcer on TeamSpeak?

Are we talking about the standard games like EFT, Division2, Warframe and etc or is it the community games like the fun cheap party games after the community meeting?

If standard games, then Division 2 would be very happy to stream gaming and I could put something together just for the raffle.

If not the standard games, is there a list of games that will be played?

As a Captain, is there anything I may do to help out? My first UWS community charity event so not sure what to expect or what I can offer as help or if the rest of us just sit back and watch 😅

Larold

Too bad I'm blacklisted from donating blood because of I had heart issues or I'd get that free ticket.

maniacalwombat

How long will the donation button be live?  And how much time do we have to get that picture submitted?  It's been a while since I've donated blood but when I used to do it regularly, I always had to schedule it in advance.

wetredneck
1 hour ago, maniacalwombat said:

How long will the donation button be live?  And how much time do we have to get that picture submitted?  It's been a while since I've donated blood but when I used to do it regularly, I always had to schedule it in advance.

the button will be active all the way up till the last hour of the live stream event. as far as pictures and when the cut off for those will be, they will be valid till the BEGINNING OF THE STREAM. anything posted after that will not be counted. makes keeping the list up to day easier that way.

• Thanks 1

wetredneck
20 hours ago, AgentSerro said:

Streaming... you mean streaming live on Twitch or just being sports announcer on TeamSpeak?

Are we talking about the standard games like EFT, Division2, Warframe and etc or is it the community games like the fun cheap party games after the community meeting?

If standard games, then Division 2 would be very happy to stream gaming and I could put something together just for the raffle.

If not the standard games, is there a list of games that will be played?

As a Captain, is there anything I may do to help out? My first UWS community charity event so not sure what to expect or what I can offer as help or if the rest of us just sit back and watch 😅

by streaming i do mean it will be live streamed on the UWS twich channel by me. the games will really vary based on what everyone is feeling. theres usually party games like jack box along with squad, pubg ect. really just a big grab bag.

• Thanks 2

AgentSerro

Awesome and thank you for doing all this, I will make sure that I'm around so that I can join in on some of the game playing with everyone! 👍

• Like 2

Trunkz Jr

Fixed the donation goal, we had two donations and it showed $800+ already that was oddly confusing lol  Now it's showing correctly the two who have donated for it.

• Like 1

Terror

Sent in $20, I'll send in more next week prob make it a solid hundo. Always good to contribute to a good cause.

Unfortunately can't give blood since I'm anemic and I guess when ever I've gone in the past they always tell me I'm not able to.

Warboar

This sounds fantastic! I’ll be there!

maniacalwombat

I have another question about the raffle.  The nearest Red Cross donation site from my house is about 100 miles away.  Would any other donation source work, or is it just the Red Cross?

XpRsSn

I'm in! 

I am really liking the charity it's going to and that's a honourable use of the raffle. 

Dont mind the SSD for myself tho 

Trunkz Jr

During this Event I'm going to hide the PUBG and Community Box buttons until it's over - tho @ElectroLily if you do host an event for prizes just let me know and we'll enable/deduct as needed.

I also moved the goal to the top (until the event is over) So users can see how close we are to the charity goal.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

typwnagain

great selection of prizes guys. @wetredneck great job dude.

• Like 1

Lionkiller73

Will donate on the 30th, draw back of only getting paid once a month. lol

• Like 1

Trunkz Jr
12 hours ago, Lionkiller73 said:

Will donate on the 30th, draw back of only getting paid once a month. lol

Yeah that sounds tough having to manage money like that unless it's a big  pay where you don't have to worry about stuff.

Larold

36 Tickets, going for that chair

• Like 1

Trunkz Jr
3 hours ago, Larold said:

36 Tickets, going for that chair

Damn good odds, you’ll have to have my luck to not get something after all the draws lol  never won any raffle in 14yrs but I shall throw down soon to give myself a better odds ☝️

ahh damn you just passed @Drizzit1aa as a Top Donor 💎

Red-21-

This is awesome!

Drizzit1aa
On 11/29/2019 at 3:42 PM, Trunkz Jr said:

Damn good odds, you’ll have to have my luck to not get something after all the draws lol  never won any raffle in 14yrs but I shall throw down soon to give myself a better odds ☝️

ahh damn you just passed @Drizzit1aa as a Top Donor 💎

He did what?!! Ah nah brah, that aint going to stand fer long brah 😲. I gotta sit on the floor to play games and the only way I can see my keyboard and mouse on the TV tray is to use a mirror above my head!!!

Ya, I think the only thing I have won is a $10 Steam gift card when I really wanted the mobo combo. 😢

@Larold @TrunkzJr

Grap3Ap3

Is there a time frame to claim the prizes?  Last raffle, I won and my prize was just given away.  Some basic rules for a contest like this would be nice.

Edited by Grap3Ap3

Trunkz Jr
1 hour ago, Grap3Ap3 said:

Is there a time frame to claim the prizes?  Last raffle, I won and my prize was just given away.  Some basic rules for a contest like this would be nice.

@wetredneck

Nickhausen

Joining the cause 😎

• Like 1