Sign in to follow this  
MasterBob13254

Modded MC Server

MasterBob13254

Hey all, I have a server that I'm currently renting out for modded mc and the people who were playing on it stopped. I can set most modpacks up and plugins if wanted. I was gonna ask to see if people were interested in playing on it and what modpack they want. Otherwise I was gonna shut it down. Let me know if you're interested!

Thanks!

Bob 🙂 

CA8OOS3
35 minutes ago, MasterBob13254 said:

Hey all, I have a server that I'm currently renting out for modded mc and the people who were playing on it stopped. I can set most modpacks up and plugins if wanted. I was gonna ask to see if people were interested in playing on it and what modpack they want. Otherwise I was gonna shut it down. Let me know if you're interested!

Thanks!

Bob 🙂 

If you like can you zip up the server files and I can run it on my box from my house 0 cost to the community or to members...we currently have GTA v and factorio running...wouldn't mind a little minecraft..up to you

• Like 1

Terror

Sounds like fun! I'd play every couple days

Swarek

what is the IP and info? what mod?