Wolfgang_Rush

looking for players to make friends in DAYZ

Wolfgang_Rush

i would like to learn a lot about this game .. I would like to invest a lot in this game... but i dont have any friends here where i live so i basically use to wander on the map alone and get killed... lmao i found wonderful teammates  on Division 2 on this forum and talked with them...  it was a wonderful experience...  so i am looking for future friends to hang out in DAYZ... I would appreciate all the love and support from you guys ... tbh  i basically just dont know anything ... I just spawn at some random place and die at night because of zombies and then it gets dark ....

Edited by Wolfgang_Rush

Luke__

Just join the teams peak and jump in the new to dayz channel down in the dayz section or TS and there are plenty of us that will play with you!

Book

Looking forward to seeing you on TS!

Donkeychron

Welcome to the crew ma dude! What out for @Squatch though. I'm, not saying he's unfriendly or anything... just... don't drop the soap anywhere near him 😉  He be clappin cheeks ALL NIGHT LONG

• Confused 1

Squatch
On 10/2/2019 at 9:32 PM, Donkeychron said:

Welcome to the crew ma dude! What out for @Squatch though. I'm, not saying he's unfriendly or anything... just... don't drop the soap anywhere near him 😉  He be clappin cheeks ALL NIGHT LONG

I just like to cuddle...  😄

Edited by Squatch
  • Turned On 1

Haalp

Hi there,

Just started playing dayz again (with a friend) but having troubles finding a stable and friendly pve/rpg server.

Found uwsgaming and was hoping to find other players and a stable server.

• Like 1

Trunkz Jr
5 hours ago, Haalp said:

Hi there,

Just started playing dayz again (with a friend) but having troubles finding a stable and friendly pve/rpg server.

Found uwsgaming and was hoping to find other players and a stable server.

Sure just pop on Teamspeak @Haalp  there are usually DayZ players on to help out

• Like 2

Im poop dolla
On 10/1/2019 at 11:05 AM, Wolfgang_Rush said:

i would like to learn a lot about this game .. I would like to invest a lot in this game... but i dont have any friends here where i live so i basically use to wander on the map alone and get killed... lmao i found wonderful teammates  on Division 2 on this forum and talked with them...  it was a wonderful experience...  so i am looking for future friends to hang out in DAYZ... I would appreciate all the love and support from you guys ... tbh  i basically just dont know anything ... I just spawn at some random place and die at night because of zombies and then it gets dark ....

I play on xbox anyone else? I'm lookin for new people to help me out and show me the ropes. Gamertag is. Im PooP Dolla42

Thanks!

Luke__

I don't actually believe we have any console players... however if you can join the TS then we would happily help you and teach you verbally not a problem!

Guest New Dayz Player

I also need friends to play dayz with. None of my friends are in to it and I absolutely love survival games.

Lozzwwfc

Ill play with you gt: LozzWWFC

Trunkz Jr

You can pop in our TS and play in the Dayz channel, ppl who see will join in 

Skaboots

I am also looking for people to start a group with in Dayz. I am fairly new and in a similar boat of wandering around on my own.