Sign in to follow this  
AgentSerro

More updates on the way

AgentSerro

https://tomclancy-thedivision.ubisoft.com/game/en-us/news-updates/355059/september-schedule-state-of-the-game-livestreams

While the return of State of The Game was postponed to next week, we still wanted to share the contents of the show and detail what you can expect for our upcoming September livestreams. The team is working hard behind the scenes on the next Title Update, and we want to share a schedule with our community.

Elite Task Force Echo is active and underway at Massive in Malmö, Sweden. We received a lot of applications, and the team is very excited to see how engaged the community is with all things ETF!

Currently, the developers are working closely with a group of players selected to represent the various playstyles within the wider The Division community, including PvE, PvP, group play and solo players.

We are presenting some of the changes we have planned and detailing their feedback and suggestions in response to these changes. This workshop is a part of an ongoing effort of community involvement in the future of The Division 2, supplementing our existing feedback channels such as the official forums and the community sub-reddit.

All members of ETF Echo are under NDA, and so they will not be spoiling any of the discussions here at Massive.

There is a strong focus on the health of The Division 2 in these workshops, with some on the changes and improvements being discussed during upcoming State of The Games:

September 11th—improvements coming to gear and the loot system to make things more interesting for players. We are planning articles discussing these updates in case you miss the livestream.

September 18th—Dark Zones and Conflict changes, specifically methods to make the DZ more populated such as changing the matchmaking system. Players can also expect PVP balance and rewards discussions.

September 25th—we will focus on the road ahead for The Division 2, providing more information for the future.

We are looking forward to the upcoming livestreams and hope to see everyone there!

Until next time,

/The Division Team

spacer.png

AgentSerro

Looks like loot is going to be one of the main focus of TU6.

"September 11th - improvements coming to gear and the loot system to make things more interesting for players. We are planning articles discussing these updates in case you miss the livestream"

Bit of interesting news here about the ETF workshop---> https://www.reddit.com/r/thedivision/comments/d1as5n/from_an_etf_echo_participant_lets_dispel_some/

Also, they have already updated the road map which can be found here---> https://www.reddit.com/r/thedivision/wiki/thedivision2/roadmap

Episode 2 Pentagon: The Last Castle

Release Date: Fall

Episode 2 focuses primarily on the mysterious Pentagon, its secrets and all the things we can explore there. Since only very few people even know what is going on there, there is also a lot to explore and that also opens up many possibilities to tell a story.

The primary goal here is to find the technology that helps with the antivirals and also stop the Black Tusk that have taken over the Pentagon and whatever else that is lurking there.

The second big addition for Episode 2 is the second 8-player raid that will take place in "The Foundry". This will be more raw, aggressive and bad stuff is going to happen there. You will face the True Sons there as your main adversary and they are building big and new weapons there.

Another 8-man Raid!!!

The Foundry

The Pentagon has been taken over by the Black Tusk. It is your job to stop the invading forces and to prevent that the last secrets are blown out in the open.

Three new Main Missions

Agents will have to deal with elevated Black Tusk activity and tackle three new main missions inside one of America's most iconic buildings.

Second Raid

The second Raid will be added to the game. This time, players will travel to a remote foundry and take on the True Sons.

Then lastly... we are heading back to New York in early 2020!

Release Date: Early 2020

Episode 3 Brooklyn: Homecoming will take players back to New York City to confront new challenges at Coney Island.

A nemesis is trying to spread the Green Poison virus, and a showdown is imminent when this episode arrives in early 2020.

Also keep in mind that TU6 will be another HUGE update that will have many different impacts just as TU5 did!

Just wanted everyone to know that there is many awesome things coming to Division 2 so just hang in there because lots of updates are coming our way! Cant wait for that loot update!!!! 👍😁

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Desert Rat

• Thanks 1

AgentSerro

You can find the entire video here but the above video posted by Desert Rat sums it up well. Which I highly recommend you watch, thanks Desert Rat! 

So excited for TU6 and me having 1200 stash space (300 per character) and all the changes to loot, gear plus crafting!!!

Next week will be the dark zone and PvP.

Lionkiller73

"So excited for TU6 and me having 1200 stash space (300 per character) and all the changes to loot, gear plus crafting!!!"

You would only have 300 for your stash, stash covers all characters. Sorry to burst your bubble lol

• Haha 1

Lionkiller73

I think bringing all (well not all, chest and backpack are raid only) raid drops to the open world is way cool ( except for Eagle Bearer 😭). Can't wait for this update gonna be way cool.

AgentSerro
4 hours ago, Lionkiller73 said:

"So excited for TU6 and me having 1200 stash space (300 per character) and all the changes to loot, gear plus crafting!!!"

You would only have 300 for your stash, stash covers all characters. Sorry to burst your bubble lol

Oh sure, just go right ahead and burst my happy delusional bubble 🤪

Laughing out loud.... and this is what I get for posting first thing in the morning before my coffee kicks in! 🤣

So folks, be careful about reading my post before 9am but still doubling the stash space is super cool.

Lionkiller73

I'm not gonna watch all of this at one time, my attention span isn't that long, so I will update this as I watch the video. This is for those lazy people that dont want to watch the video ( which would be me normally).

35 more named gear pieces (non exotic) such as the Sheildsplinter and Railsplitter (which you can purchase from Cassie), and they will be more powerful and useful. Each will have a unique talent to it and will only drop as rewards from certain tasks or from heroics and lvl 4 CP's. The main talent will be a normal talent but will be maxed out, maybe like Unhinged being 20% normally it might be 25% on a named piece. The stats will also change on them, so there will not just be one set holster or weapon  with the same stats/attributes they can change with better stats/attributes.

They are going to be adding in a certain gear name to each area, so like maybe Gila Guard will drop specifically in West Potomac or Providence in Downtown West. These will change daily and will include skill mods, gear mods and such. Also missions will have set gear names that will drop and this will also change daily.

• Like 1