HornyHornet

DAYZ EVENT

HornyHornet

Dayz.png.06c159cbb01e17861974d33b37cfdcd3.png

How do we feel about getting a DayZ event going next month? 

IM THINKING OF A PISTOL DUAL. 1V1¬† DOESN'T¬†REQUIRE MUCH LOOTING¬†ūü§ó

This would be a great chance to earn the

Event participation award and also maybe if you show some serious skills then the DAYZ excellence award, and if we do decide on doing a Pistol Tournament, the winner would get the Pistol Duel Award, if we get enough sign ups we can give away steam cards too.

eventbro.png.c2e49ec132c9e801efee59d30dfb5811.png194771952_dayzexcel1.png.c1baf8c980795410998e0781abb5ed44.pngpist.png.1b381f349c91b2bc42901669594fb59

PLAYER LIST

1. Hornet
  2. BOOK 

Book
30 minutes ago, HornyHornet said:

+1

Development on an arena has been underway and would likely be a good facilitation of this.¬† @Real Chaos¬†can comment on timeline etc but it would't be a bad place to start ūüėģ

Edited by Book

HellRazor

No offense but pistols has been done..  Per my previous post...  Even if we only had two teams of 5 this would be fun to do, we just need a server to use..

When I ran a server years ago we would close it down a week before the scheduled event.  We would then break off into 3 to 4 five man teams and gear up and get to the starting point of the event.  In this case it was Berezino..   The objective was to get to the school gymnasium in Berezino and hold it until the last man was standing.   Each team would get a starting point around Berezino and boundaries were setup so that no team had an advantage over the other..

dayz-0-59-map-changes-berezino-1.jpg

Trunkz Jr

If you do decide on doing a pistol duel tournament, then there won't be an Event Champion award it would be the Pistol Duel award for the winner.

If there is going to be a good showing of players for a 1v1 type of event, we can also do stuff like $20 steam card for winner $10 for 2nd place, and increase pending on the amount of sign ups.

pist.png.1b381f349c91b2bc42901669594fb59

HornyHornet
9 hours ago, Trunkz Jr said:

If you do decide on doing a pistol duel tournament, then there won't be an Event Champion award it would be the Pistol Duel award for the winner.

If there is going to be a good showing of players for a 1v1 type of event, we can also do stuff like $20 steam card for winner $10 for 2nd place, and increase pending on the amount of sign ups.

pist.png.1b381f349c91b2bc42901669594fb59

Yeah this was my idea. But I don't seem to see many people visiting the website ūüėě

Can we pass the message on through teamspeak please. 

Trunkz Jr
3 hours ago, HornyHornet said:

Yeah this was my idea. But I don't seem to see many people visiting the website ūüėě

Can we pass the message on through teamspeak please. 

Yeah just need to pass word on TS and give them the link or edit the UWS base command channel and add in the info leading to the link here. 

HornyHornet

@DayZ Players let's get this thing going!!

Book

Some of the last few thoughts thrown around were surrounding a multi-part or multi-event competition including:

1. A scavenger hunt of some kind.  "Collect the most x in 30 mins"

2. Everyone spawns with a car at a centre point, perhaps to facilitate #1; everyone returns to the centre to count their items or collect gear before racing to a second location

3. Second location could be a battle arena.  Could be multi-round and include '1v1 pistol' as mentioned above and other variations as well (ie FFA, 2v2, single fire rifles, grenades only, etc)

Some kind of point system for each of the three events, establishing 'grand winner' of each, and overall.

HornyHornet
On 9/13/2019 at 8:03 PM, Book said:

Some of the last few thoughts thrown around were surrounding a multi-part or multi-event competition including:

1. A scavenger hunt of some kind.  "Collect the most x in 30 mins"

2. Everyone spawns with a car at a centre point, perhaps to facilitate #1; everyone returns to the centre to count their items or collect gear before racing to a second location

3. Second location could be a battle arena.  Could be multi-round and include '1v1 pistol' as mentioned above and other variations as well (ie FFA, 2v2, single fire rifles, grenades only, etc)

Some kind of point system for each of the three events, establishing 'grand winner' of each, and overall.

Until we get people to commit to this very simple event there is no point in doing anything more. 

Book
3 hours ago, HornyHornet said:

Until we get people to commit to this very simple event there is no point in doing anything more. 

There is commitment, as verbally discussed via teamspeak.  We're looking to settle on a date - it'll likely be at the beginning of October.

Luke__

Sign me up if it falls on a date that im not working!

• Like 1

HornyHornet
On 9/17/2019 at 5:13 PM, Book said:

There is commitment, as verbally discussed via teamspeak.  We're looking to settle on a date - it'll likely be at the beginning of October.

We need the guys to simply reply to this post. 

HellRazor

Once we figure out a date and time I will let you know if I can commit..

• Like 1

Aussieeeee

THIS SOUNDS LIKE A GREAT 
Looking forward to seeing what you guys come up with.

• Like 1

Luke__

Is there any updates on any events or should we try and organise one with the more active players? Whats going on?

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

united-we-stand-logo (footer size).png

United We Stand

United We Stand started in 2003 under the name Stars and Stripes. Our community has over 13 years of experience within the Battlefield franchise. Now, our community supports a diverse selection of gaming titles including: Escape from Tarkov, DayZ, PUBG, Star Citizen, and Siege to name a few. Come hang out, make new friends and enjoy your time with our united internationally supported gaming community!

Follow us