typwnagain

Rubico Prime Set Raffle Giveaway! Sign up Here

typwnagain

Greetings fellow Tenno!

Its time to begin your next Eidolon Hunt with something that might do more than just scratch their butt! This is your opportunity to win a free rubico prime sniper set.

Sign up here in this thread with your in game name, as well as a random number selected between 1-200 for a chance to win. Only one Tenno will win!

Only active forum members are eligible to win.

Winner will be selected on 9/16/2019, and entries will be locked on 9/15/2019 at 11:59 PM EST

~ @typwnagain

@Warframe Players

• Like 4

BRGbraincolor

I'mma go with: 137

• Like 3

Wraith

IGN: ImmortalCombatant Guess: 48

• Like 3

SemperPar

Imma go with 102

• Like 4

BeefyG

Ima go with that 69 because we love that number. 🙂

• Like 3
  • Turned On 1

Kentra

I'll be trying my luck with 91.
IGN Azunara

• Like 3

ApeRyu

ApeRyu with 143

• Like 3

txc47332

DaviaPrime 120

• Like 3

Mrpink

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Believe

believek 90

• Thanks 2

Not.like.mike

Not.Like.Mike

• Like 1

AgentSerro

Good morning Tennos! 😁

@typwnagain asked if I would help with this raffle giveaway as it was very important to him to ensure this was a real random raffle with zero influence of any sort.

I was asked to pick a number from 0 to 200 and post my result here for all to see. I used https://www.gigacalculator.com/calculators/random-number-generator.php to pick a number at random, I used this one due to how their generator works which is much more 'random' then standard generators. Those that know me would confirm that I am honest and trust worthy, plus I give you my word that this was done 100% legit and random.

If there is any questions please don't hesitate to contact me at any time with any questions!

Image1.jpg

• Like 2

Kentra

So how it's going to be?

No winner?

Someone who's nearest that number?

Or new raffle with only entered numbers? Because there are like 10 participants only 😄

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Not.like.mike

I think we should go with Price is Right rules

• Haha 1

typwnagain

Well the rules are price is right rules, so whoever is closest to the number in the +/- spread gets it. The random number as selected by @AgentSerro was number 112!

The closest to that number was 120, With a spread of +8 from the random number, guessed by @txc47332 with the IGN: DaviaPrime !

Congratulations @txc47332, please meet with me as soon as you can in game to claim your prize set!

I'd like to extend a big thank you to @AgentSerro for doing the drawing for this giveaway, and I'd like to thank each and every one of you for your participation!

stay tuned to the warframe thread, the next giveaway will be posted this evening!

@typwnagain

@Warframe Players

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1