Sign in to follow this  
Chopper

Site Updated

Chopper

I updated our site to  PHP 7.2.2, I tried to update it to 7.3 but I was having shit tons of error with our webhost and I couldn’t  wait for them to fix it. 

Our IPB now have the latest version, we also added some new things such as personal chatbox, etc. 

Untitled221.png

Everything else should work the same as before, If you see any issues in the next couple of days please let me know.  

PS: since its been a while when we did an update, we were having lots of compatibility issues with our crucial apps so  I had no choice but to pay for renewal.   (Trunkz will make the deductions shortly) 

:take_my_money:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

Maverick V6

Thanks @Chopper. Great work as always. I’ll let you know if I come across any issues. 

• Like 1

Chopper

Teamspeak connection to the website has been updated. 

With our site having the new version some of our apps had to be replaced with something else. Our teamspeak connection app has now been replaced with something else that will also work for Teamspeak 5. I've imported all the UUID's from the old app to this one so there will be no need to add your UUID manually .

Follow this for the updated instructions on how to add your UUID. Please let me know if you come across any issues such as groups syncing, etc. 

• Like 1

Maverick V6

1) The Kudos Level Bar on mobile doesn't look the best. 

20190817_214648000_iOS.thumb.png.7fd264e42d4acfe4e3e3047af509a477.png

2) The TS viewer from the main forums page doesn't show up like it did before on the mobile version. 

Chopper
39 minutes ago, Maverick V6 said:

1) The Kudos Level Bar on mobile doesn't look the best. 

That bar is Trunkz' idea, I told him its not needed but he insisted so he can fix it himself. 

39 minutes ago, Maverick V6 said:

2) The TS viewer from the main forums page doesn't show up like it did before on the mobile version. 

Sidebar widgets are now visible on mobile

kaosaxis

Spotted an issue. Maybe from the updates?

Annotation 2019-08-20 105101.png

Chopper

Good find. I will fix it

United We Stand (transparent).png

• Like 1

QuickStrike

What does IPB stand for?

AgentSerro
15 hours ago, QuickStrike said:

What does IPB stand for?

IP.Board / it's the software that does our forums for the most part and also tied into MySQL database, Its just like vBulletin, MyBB or phpBB.

If I rember correctly... I think IP stands for Invision Power in IP.Board

On a different note... being active on TeamSpeak no longer gives experience points, last was on the 17th.

Chopper
2 hours ago, AgentSerro said:

On a different note... being active on TeamSpeak no longer gives experience points, last was on the 17th.

Hmmm it should be working, I see other members receiving them. Please make sure you are online for atleast 30 mins 

Whacky-Iraqi

It doesn't seem like I've received xp for being active on TS or the forums since the 17th, either?

AgentSerro
6 hours ago, Chopper said:

Hmmm it should be working, I see other members receiving them. Please make sure you are online for atleast 30 mins 

18th, I was on TeamSpeak for about 7 or 8 hours 😁

But yes, on TeamSpeak for at least 2 or 3 hours at a time each day. I can only imagine how super busy you are so feel bad for even troubling for such a minor hiccup. Been getting the exp for logging into the forums, but none for TeamSpeak or recruiting.  But you really are kicking some serious butt on the upgrades and the forums, awesome work for sure 👍

Chopper
On 8/20/2019 at 1:55 PM, kaosaxis said:

Spotted an issue. Maybe from the updates?

Annotation 2019-08-20 105101.png

this issue has been fixed.

• Thanks 1

Chopper
42 minutes ago, AgentSerro said:

18th, I was on TeamSpeak for about 7 or 8 hours 😁

But yes, on TeamSpeak for at least 2 or 3 hours at a time each day. I can only imagine how super busy you are so feel bad for even troubling for such a minor hiccup. Been getting the exp for logging into the forums, but none for TeamSpeak or recruiting.  But you really are kicking some serious butt on the upgrades and the forums, awesome work for sure 👍

Its fine no worries. 

So this is really weird. The job that looks up teamspeak attendance runs every 30 mins, and Im not sure if you're just missing it because I run it manually just now and it detected and given you points for being in teamspeak. 

AgentSerro

Your awesome for checking! leave it to me to be the odd duck that the system dislikes LoL 😅

But its all good 👍

Tyyni

Chat box is convenient. Thanks.

• Like 1

AgentSerro

@Chopper I'm really sorry to bother you again but still having point problems ever since the update. On the 22nd I received 10 points for forum and 10 points for TeamSpeak back when you ran the checks manually but no points on any other day so far, I'm only receiving points for replying to posts. Tried logging out and then back in manually, cleared all caches, snapped the connection to the forums and TeamSpeak but nothing. Even tried poking the router box using a cursed hockey stick with a rabid wombat tied to it while chanting limericks backwards but no luck LoL 

I'm on the forums and TeamSpeak every day, several different times thru out the day for hours at a time even but no points. Also no points for recruiting.

Is it possible its something on my side? Maybe browser related? Maybe antivirus protection on my side?

Windows10, Microsoft edge 44.17763.1.0 / Microsoft EdgeHTML 18.17763

Windows Security, Antimalware Client Version: 4.18.1907.4 / Antivirus Version: 1.299.2804.0 / Antispyware Version: 1.299.2804.0

Chopper
1 hour ago, AgentSerro said:

@Chopper I'm really sorry to bother you again but still having point problems ever since the update. On the 22nd I received 10 points for forum and 10 points for TeamSpeak back when you ran the checks manually but no points on any other day so far, I'm only receiving points for replying to posts. Tried logging out and then back in manually, cleared all caches, snapped the connection to the forums and TeamSpeak but nothing. Even tried poking the router box using a cursed hockey stick with a rabid wombat tied to it while chanting limericks backwards but no luck LoL 

I'm on the forums and TeamSpeak every day, several different times thru out the day for hours at a time even but no points. Also no points for recruiting.

Is it possible its something on my side? Maybe browser related? Maybe antivirus protection on my side?

Windows10, Microsoft edge 44.17763.1.0 / Microsoft EdgeHTML 18.17763

Windows Security, Antimalware Client Version: 4.18.1907.4 / Antivirus Version: 1.299.2804.0 / Antispyware Version: 1.299.2804.0

Its not you. I changed something so let me know tomorrow if you get a point or not. 

• Thanks 1

Cherry

Amazing work!