Sign in to follow this  
Hellsaber

World of Warcraft classic

Hellsaber

We have several members going alliance on thalnos for anyone wishing to join us send me or @wetredneck a pm on teamspeak or in the fourms

We havent had much time to talk about classes but I plan on going warrior for tank.

Our plans are to progress hopefully as a group and then move onto raiding, picking up new members as we go. 

I'm assuming this is going to be very popular, so get ahold of us soon so we can coordinate, if you havent played vanilla warriors are the only tanks and one of the best melee dps. Paladins, priest, druid are healer classes and the rest are dps. There may be several specs but druids are garbage tanks, and bad dps. Shadow priest maybe one per 40 man raid group. Paladin just cannot tank, and it takes a ridiculous amount of work to be a dps Paladin 

Edited by Hellsaber

Mongoose_Chief

I’ll prob go dps Druid but ewww why alliance horde is so much better.

When does classic even get released?

• Like 1

Hellsaber

August 26th and wrongg 

Hellsaber

@Mongoose_Chief tag members and everyone for me.

Mongoose_Chief
mfranca915

Honestly, I've been telling myself not to go back because I'm broke for the subscription.... but I may still do it anyways. 

I really want to play on the official vanilla server of Blizzard and see how it is. Count me in on the Alliance guild, gonna re-up the subscription the day before classic launches 👍

• Like 1

Celticbane

Im in, even though im a horde player since vanilla , 15 yrs & still playing, Ill be making a hunter, or druid.Heads up if you dont have the main game downloaded i would do it now, its huge .Im not sure if you can just download the classic by its self., cause its just over 2 gigs, real fast to download.

You can download the game, & load the game up  & can make 3 toons  if you want.

Edited by Celticbane

extrimal

damn i be EU 😕

DaPoets

I would rather format my PC than go alliance.... 

mfranca915

Pre-creating a character now for Thalnos, any classes that are needed? I'm thinking about a shadow priest, hunter, or mage. 

What you think I should do?

I wanna be DPS, I've never really healed seriously before, tanked a couple times but nothing crazy. 

Hellsaber

I mean shadow priest if you want to be only there for the buff and never see your name on the charts haha. Hunters were awesome for tranq shot and mages were good dps. so one of those two i'd say but really doesn't matter pick what you want to play we can find more as we go.

mfranca915

I mean PvE and raiding is fun, but lets be real.... PvP was the real way of Vanilla WoW... lol 

I think I may go for a frost mage or hunter, gonna create both and pick one to main once the time comes on the 26th.

Hellsaber

paladins > shamans i mean sucks not having bloodlust but other than that i'd take a pally buff/pally healer over any vanilla shaman lol.

I was horde for everything BC on but I enjoy not spending half of my wow life in the barrens haha. We had a talk about it in teamspeak and thats what quite afew of us agreed on. i enjoyed alliance vanilla and i was 14 the last time i leveled in vanilla so i'd be interested to actually care about the lore and content this time Lol.

• Like 1

Hellsaber
8 minutes ago, mfranca915 said:

I mean PvE and raiding is fun, but lets be real.... PvP was the real way of Vanilla WoW... lol

I miss world pvp in that pre form, massive fights at TM and STV and Barrens before the bg's even came around, or when WSG was the only one and we had to run to ashenvale to que up

mfranca915
1 minute ago, Hellsaber said:

I miss world pvp in that pre form, massive fights at TM and STV and Barrens before the bg's even came around, or when WSG was the only one and we had to run to ashenvale to que up

Yep, it was crazy. Especially when you would have full guilds just world PvPing together in STV or other known world PvP places.

Donkey

I've always wanted to play WoW but the monthly sub always turns me off. I feel like it forces me to play it to make my money worth. BUT I will try it on release cause i found out that my crush is going to play it. HEHE

• Like 1

ranchitup

AvastYeScurvyDog

I was planning on playing it again, back when it was released I played it on hardcore mod, 4 hours sleep daily and playing just WoW untill WotLK. I was so hyped about it again but Activision just turned me off about it. I won't be surprised if they will fill it with microtransactions. And I know I will play it just like before if I start it and it won't be good for me.

Sergacuse

@Hellsaber I will be on and running a mage most likely, will make a healer after. Can't promise utter dedication as my BS takes priority but am definitely down to play once again for old times sake. I'll let you know if it'll be on that server after I speak with my old clan and see what they are doing, old irl friends take priority for old times sake.