Starwarsguy1138

Modern Warfare Remastered?

Starwarsguy1138

Does anyone one play Modern Warfare Remastered on pc? If so, have you tried playing the multiplayer? Every time I've gone to play there where never any players online, ever. If you do play it, do you have the same issue?

xEvinous

I don't think any of us have the Remastered version. A few of us have the original version though and there's still quite a few people playing

PapaZilla

remastered on pc is pretty much dead with the exception of a few game modes for the most part

mfranca915

@Starwarsguy1138 

Yep, Modern Warfare Remastered is basically unplayable on Multiplayer for PC.

MWR.png

The 24-hour peak was much lower about 2 months ago. It showed about 85 players or less 2 months ago for 24-hour peak. You'll most likely have to sit in a lobby searching for 30 minutes or more and hope that the lobby stays active with people not leaving and continuously playing for awhile. 

If you have Black Ops 4, come play with Evinous and I sometime. Started playing it once again cause I need a FPS to play till MW comes out, it's not too bad when playing the barebones game mode they have under their Featured Game Modes tab. 

Other than that, MW3 isn't horrible and you can still find games in about 15 minutes or less. WWII is also active and is alright to play. 

PapaZilla

if you go on MW3 be careful since most of the lobbies on pc are nothing but hacked lobbies

mfranca915
14 hours ago, PapaZilla said:

if you go on MW3 be careful since most of the lobbies on pc are nothing but hacked lobbies

I haven't had too many issues with MW3, I've ran into a couple of hackers using their own hacks but never has the lobby been a full hack lobby and crazy stuff like that. 

PapaZilla

you got lucky then i got vac banned on pc mw3 because i randomly joined a lobby fully of hackers and was lumped in with them.