Sign in to follow this  
AgentSerro

Backpack Trophies

AgentSerro

Agent Watches

• Refer a friend, first reward.

Airplane

• Awarded for completing the raid on discovery mode.

American Flag

• Awarded for completing all the shields in the first The Division game.

Baby Barrel

• Kenly Library, the octagon secret loot room area. go upstairs, shoot 2 yellow electric panels to open the locked door and then it will be on the table.

Baby Root

• Complete goal project 'Battery Park Liberation'

Break thru

• 2nd raid, right after defeating the 1st boss at the spark plugs on the train

Bronze Eagle

• Reaching tier 10 of commendations at a score of 4000

Burger

• Tens Nightclub classified mission, find all collefctibles

Capitol Hill

• Special token for participating in the beta.

Chess Piece

• Capture and control all control points on world tier 4 or above at the same time.

Conflict Trophy

• Reach Conflict Level 100

Dog with flashlight

Donut

• Inside the classified assignment mission Nelson Theatre Hostages. In the locked area on ground floor level in the first big room. You need to enable two generators, one almost above that room on the upper level, the other to the west where the game points you at to continue after the initial fight.

DZ East Trophy

• Enter Thieves’ Den 5 times.

DZ South Trophy

• Kill players in Conflict/Rogues or a random drop from the “No Honor” Dark Zone perk in Thieves’ Den.

DZ West Trophy (this may or may not exist)

• Complete activities in DZ West and kill enough players as a rouge agent.

Film Reel

• After completing the side mission Navy Hill Transmission, you get a new marker. This leads you to a locked basement (shoot the lock) with some loot. The box with the trophy is on the eastern wall.

Flag and Dog Tags

• Random drop from the Capitol Building Stronghold, non-guaranteed loot drop from the end boss.

Fries

• Detention Center Rescue, find all Collectibles

Gas Cannister

• On the edge of the wing, near 'A' side, after killing the second boss in the raid, after you have climbed up.

Gold Bar

• Found in the Bank Headquarters mission, in the bank vault in a corner.

Grenade Launcher Round

• Hill side league, level 60 reward

Hotdog

• Inside the classified assignment mission Bonds Bank Armory. In the large room after blasting through the entrance door. It's in a locked office on the upper floor, southwest corner. To get in, you will have to clear the room, then go through the security door and shoot a yellow box outside the security office (upper left once you are through the door). Go back and you can loot it from a box on a table here.

Hunters Axe

• After completing all the encounters with the Hunters and collecting 8 ivory keys, you get it from the crate near the barber station in the base of operations.

Hyena Spray Canister

• Northeast league reward.

Ice Cream Cone

• Marina Supply Route

Lady Liberty

• Complete home league, rank 60

Lincoln Bust

• Found inside the Lincoln Memorial Mission. In the small museum, the first room where you find enemies after entering the building, on the back left corner from the entrance (southeast) is a giftshop/cafe corner. There are two low dressers/shelves towards one wall, close to the soda vending machine, and when you stand in between those, you can find it.

Magnet

• "Polarity Switch" All Challenges Completed award.

Muffin

• Embassy Crash Site

Mushroom

• Kenly college, metro station. pick any echo, head left, go downstairs, head straight, go down stairs, go left another left and then on the floor inside a mushroom patch.

Outcast Body Crate

• Westside league reward.

Pentagon

• Completing the Pentagon off site missions

Pizza

• NSA Security Alert, at the very end of the mission you need to unlock the office up above the end point to find the backpack trophy.

Plush Flower

• After upgrading Campus settlement to level 3, go to the highest platform, where the musicians are, above the vendor, and you find a gold box there that contains this.

Plush Hippo

• Found in the Theater settlement after upgrading to level 3. On the new platform above there the BBQ is, near the door where you talk to Odessa, you find a small golden crate on the floor that holds this.

Rouge Coin

• Kill multiple players in each Dark Zone. Each zone has it's own variant.

Sam

• For this you are going to need to download the Ubisoft Club App on your mobile device. Once logged in to the same Ubisoft account that you are signed into on the game you will need to have a conversation with Sam. After this you need to go to the in-game Ubisoft Club Store to redeem the backpack trophy.

Sample Vials

• In the Roosevelt Island mission, after defeating Emeline's guard in the large round area, you enter a tent structure. Before you jump down into the tunnel though, go to the dresser to your right and you get to loot this one.

Skullbreaker

• Reanimated Global event, rank 10 reward

Soda Can

Space Shuttle

• In Air & Space Museum mission, in the part where the shuttle crashes down from the ceiling, next to where it crashed down is a broken display case where you can find it at the nose of the space shuttle.

Speaker's Gavel

• For completing the Bank Headquarters mission and then returning to the Base of Operations for the cut scene.

Spray Painted Bobble Head

• Random drop from the named bosses in District Union Arena stronghold.

Supply Crate

• Rewarded for completing the Dark Zone East Recon mission during the Open Beta.

Sushi

• Central Aquarium, progress through the mission till you reach the point where you can access the locked door. Inside the room is a collectible phone on a desk and a body in the corner of the room, which has a key, use that key at the top of the stairs and to your right to unlock door and find trophy inside.

T-Rex

• Looted from the boss "Wyvern" of the Tidal Basin Stronghold.

T-Rex (Golden)

• Heroic difficulty, Looted from the boss "Wyvern" of the Tidal Basin Stronghold.

Throwback Tommy

• This is found at the Kenly College Student Union. Once you have interacted with the ECHO and the doors open, you want to head to the south east corner of the building and you will find the backpack trophy hidden on the couch below a collectible.

Tiny Skeleton

• Found in the DCD Headquarters mission. In the underground morgue with the 3 blood vats, go to the corner back and left from where you entered, next to the skeleton standing there to get it.

Tommy the Teddy Bear

• A pre-order bonus, no longer available.

Traffic cone

• Awarded for finding all 15 comms for Contaminated Areas and with that explore all the contaminated areas.

Unicorn

• Awarded for reaching Shepherd Rank 25.

WarHound

• Complete District Union Arena on legendary.

Washington DC Flag

• Reaching tier 5 of commendations at a score of 1500.

Disclaimer: I 'think' these are all the backpack trophies and I'm fairly sure this is how to get them but if there is any mistakes please let me know so that I can edit this. As I don't play in the dark zone, I'm taking others advice on how to get the dark zone backpack throphies.

• Thanks 1

Desert Rat

I need some of these. Did all the comms but don't remeber having a traffic cone. Think i need to check when back in game and hunt some down. Still need some masks as well.

AgentSerro

Updated the list so that it 'should' be complete now with the 6 new trophies I just added to the list.

If I missed a trophy please let me know so I can add it to the list! 😁

Guest Agent

I don't think these exist.

DZ Extraction
Extract loot from all three of the game's Dark Zones.

DZ Takedown
Kill a disavowed agent in all 3 Dark Zones.

DZ West Trophy
Complete activities in DZ West and kill enough players as a rouge agent.

AgentSerro
58 minutes ago, Guest Agent said:

I don't think these exist.

DZ Extraction
Extract loot from all three of the game's Dark Zones.

DZ Takedown
Kill a disavowed agent in all 3 Dark Zones.

DZ West Trophy
Complete activities in DZ West and kill enough players as a rouge agent.

That is possible, as I don't play in the dark zone so don't know first hand about the DZ trophies.

For DZ east and south, this vid should help you get those...

Quoting other players...

"I got DZ South Trophy in Conflict for killing 20 players (I think it was 20)"

"Ok so this is how you get the South Trophy: KILL THE ROGUE THAT KILLED YOU. you'll get it in the first try."

"And you another one for getting too lvl 100 in conflict"

For the Dark Zone take down trophy

Dark Zone Blackout Hijack Trophy 

Unfortunately did not find any information on the DZ west trophy, but lots of rumors and heresy that its a matter of killing enough players but I don't see any proof of this, sorry. Its possible the west DZ trophy is just an urban myth / rumor... if anyone has this trophy could you please post on where and how, maybe even a screenshot? 🙂

AgentSerro
8 hours ago, Guest Agent said:

I already got all Trophy and Achievement,

Now I owe 100lv conflict backpack trophy.  (https://imgur.com/a/fZcKxRW)

Congrats, that's no small accomplishment! That's really awesome you got them all 👍

That conflict trophy looks super cool, first time I have seen one so thanks for posting the pics 😁

Ok, I found where the confusion on my part came from... PS4 players get PlayStation 'trophies' which are only PS achievements NOT backpack trophies... hence the DZ extraction and Take down trophies, those are for PS4 players only and never had a backpack cosmetic.

My bad and sorry about that LoL

So I am removing the dz extraction and dz take down from our list dz west is still rumored based only until I see a picture.

AgentSerro

Updated for Tu8.5

Think I have these updated for WoNY and have them all listed.

Need your help...

If you see something incorrect or something missing, please let me know so that I can add it to our list 👍

• Like 1

AgentSerro

Updated again 👍

Does anyone know where Grenade Launcher Round and Hyena Spray Canister are currently dropping?

Legendary mission? League reward? 🤔

Poge

I got Hyena tagger, it says Northeast league reward.

• Thanks 1

AgentSerro
2 hours ago, Poge said:

I got Hyena tagger, it says Northeast league reward.

Thank you! 😁

List updated 👍

Toetag1974

Grenade launcher round is the Hill League reward for lvl 60 I believe.

• Thanks 1