Sign in to follow this  
BeefyG

Suggestion for the Website.

BeefyG

Having the roster page Publicly visible showing which regions players are apart of. There are a lot more pros to this that cons. 

Pros: 

Easier organisation for leadership. 

Clearer. 

People joining know if Were NA or EU Heavy. 

Extremely easy to set up specially with our current format. 

Know areas in recruitment that need focus. 

Cons: 

Could take a moment of someones time to set up id say around 15-25 minutes if that. 

• Like 3

Chopper

Something we can definitely look into 

• Like 1

Wraith

I like that idea! 

xEvinous

NA/EU might be a bit vague, I'd suggest timezone + country, or even let people pick the time they are generally online. It'll basically achieve the same thing in terms of showing regions, but give people even more information. Europeans/anyone might be more willing to join if they know there's people online and active during the times they are online, or it might just be overkill idk

BeefyG

It was just a rough idea that someone can build off. If you look at some of our recruitment threads for games we have in them we say looking for players any location. But for the new guy that's on a couple hours a day he joins a group to play with maybe to find out we don't have players available for that particular time. So by having list for different zones and regions gives people a bit more of an insight in what they are applying for. 

Trunkz Jr

@BeefyG In your app you said you did website hosting, you know any coding? Anything of help you can provide Chopper to make her life easier would be of great help, not that she can’t do it, but she codes all day at work so coming home to code more is pretty draining so anything to help to make it go more quickly/smoothly would be great. 

BeefyG
1 minute ago, Trunkz Jr said:

@BeefyG In your app you said you did website hosting, you know any coding? Anything of help you can provide Chopper to make her life easier would be of great help. 

Like to think I know a good level of coding for hosting I can have a look see what I can come up with, What code lang are we using? @Trunkz Jr

Trunkz Jr
1 hour ago, BeefyG said:

Like to think I know a good level of coding for hosting I can have a look see what I can come up with, What code lang are we using? @Trunkz Jr

I mean you can open a PM with Chopper and discuss it rather than here, she’ll know more about the insides.