Unban Request. Ratak

Ratak
Ingame Name: Ratak

Ban Reason: Spam
Admin Name: Rifledude
What Server:EFT
Ban Length: Permanent
Date/Time of Ban : 19:28 08/05/2019

Your account of what occurred:    After logging back into Tarkov after a few months hiatus , I Proceeded to join the UWS TS server as normal , I went to make a private channel to start a lobby , then tried to make a public one. Received another error sound  and then clicked once more and read the red text for TS error at bottom of screen and it said only members are allowed to create channels.

I realized I must of lost my membership status for being MIA , no more then a few seconds went by and I receive a permanent  ban from the admin. ("Rifleman") My mic was off and I can only guess that it bounced me around from ETF  channel to the Join Lobby a few times and that annoyance was enough to ban me.   I would have liked an admin to at least send me a private message explaining what I had done. As I said this all occurred in a very short time. provided a screen shot below. -Thanksban.png.7f96c934994a38726e46aafae93a009e.png  - Thanks 

rifledude

Hi @Ratak.

It seems you joined at the worst possible time. We had some guests causing problems at the exact moment you connected. In the haste of trying to resolve the problem, your name was communicated to me as part of the problem, though now looking at the logs that was in error.

Your ban has been lifted. I apologize for the mistake.

• Thanks 1

xEvinous

I was online during the time,  just for transparency, the people I banned were "Hubson", "Patison"and"Nikt Warzny". These were the people that rifledude was mentioning.

Ratak

Thanks,  Bad timing I guess . I'd rather have this small inconvenience happen , verse an UN-managed team speak.   Thanks  again for all the help you guys provide for the community. 

• Thanks 1

rustyneedle_uk

Glade to see you back online ratak 🙂