MasterReach

Destiny 2 anyone

MasterReach

anyone here interested in playing destiny 2 at all? I know it's probably a long shot but I just wanted to see if anyone wanted to help out with some quests and try doing some pvp or Gambit with an actual team besides a whole bunch of randoms. If anyone is interested let me know and add me on Battle.net MasterReach#1590. With the Newest DLC Shadowkeep on the horizon making it Bungie's first DLC without activison's influence. Including destiny 2 having the free to play option, transferring from Battle.net over to steam, having the option to port characters from different platforms, and finally fixing the broken exotic lord of wolves (thank god that weapon is finally getting nerfed). I'm excited to see what Bungie will do with Shadowkeep and really hoping that once it does come out i won't have to be running solo anymore. So again hit me up on Battle.net if you want to get on and get back to playing destiny 2.......pretty please 😅

ItsCripz

I've just started playing again myself add me on battle.net

itsCripz#2219

• Like 1

chileanjew

What happened to the UWS clan within Destiny 2? 

MasterReach
3 hours ago, chileanjew said:

What happened to the UWS clan within Destiny 2? 

It's still up and running but I have been kicking off everyone who's been offline for more than a month and I'm trying to see if I can get people to come back just to at least have fun.

Zet

Just started back up myself Battlenet tag Zet#1393 but I dont think i saw anyone on in the last 2 weeks in the clan

Joehockey

I might join you guys at some point. Havent been playing much of anything for the last month or two and probably won't be for a little longer. But, once i'm finsihed moving/renovating and settled/comfortable at my new job I might join you guys for some Destiny. Been too long since I've launched it.

Burke71

I am considering playing it, looks promising.

• Like 1

Trunkz Jr

@Destiny 2 Players

Anyone still playing now that it's the #3 game on steam?

Srgalx666

@Trunkz Jr Still in full force more people than ever on the game. I am always willing to help. Add me on steam and ask away.

Trunkz Jr
4 minutes ago, Srgalx666 said:

@Trunkz Jr Still in full force more people than ever on the game. I am always willing to help. Add me on steam and ask away.

We have some playing on Teamspeak, we know it's tough to get D2 players on there (will be easier when TS5 is out which is very soon), just a matter of having people in channel and finding that 1 dedicated active player to help run a community for it. It seems the bungie group is useless now is it all in-game? Do we need to make a group in-game? no idea it works now.

• Like 1

0xygenthief

I went ahead and installed through Steam, figured with the latest update there would be plenty of players on.  it will die off in a month tho.

Srgalx666
2 hours ago, 0xygenthief said:

I went ahead and installed through Steam, figured with the latest update there would be plenty of players on.  it will die off in a month tho.

Now that Bungie is independant the content rollout is still tied to seasons but it is a Story arc that will last a year with a ton of content weekly.

• Like 1

MasterReach
On 10/6/2019 at 2:10 AM, Trunkz Jr said:

We have some playing on Teamspeak, we know it's tough to get D2 players on there (will be easier when TS5 is out which is very soon), just a matter of having people in channel and finding that 1 dedicated active player to help run a community for it. It seems the bungie group is useless now is it all in-game? Do we need to make a group in-game? no idea it works now.

You do need a in game clan so you get extra rewards and bonuses on events in-game plus getting rewards only for doing activates with clan members. 

Trunkz Jr
3 hours ago, MasterReach said:

You do need a in game clan so you get extra rewards and bonuses on events in-game plus getting rewards only for doing activates with clan members. 

Do we have one made or should I go make one?

MasterReach
3 hours ago, Trunkz Jr said:

Do we have one made or should I go make one?

https://www.bungie.net/en/ClanV2/Chat?groupid=2139403

Link to the UWS destiny 2 clan page.

• Like 1

Trunkz Jr
39 minutes ago, MasterReach said:

https://www.bungie.net/en/ClanV2/Chat?groupid=2139403

Link to the UWS destiny 2 clan page.

But that's not in-game is it? I though they were closing that down

MasterReach
Just now, Trunkz Jr said:

But that's not in-game is it? I though they were closing that down

Yes this is for the in game clan and no they"re not planning on taking this down anytime soon that's for sure haha

Daisho-

I just started playing it, would definitely like to get a clan invite. My steam ID is Dai_Shon.

• Like 1

MasterReach
1 hour ago, Daisho- said:

I just started playing it, would definitely like to get a clan invite. My steam ID is Dai_Shon.

Clan invite has been sent over. Glad to have you with us Daisho.

Joehockey

I hit you guys up for an invite to the clan! Joehockey90 on steam