SecretSquirrel43

NOTICE: Platoons Purged - And Deleted Soon

SecretSquirrel43

Hey all, just letting you know that the BF platoons have been purged.

I basically kicked anyone who was either MIA or I had not seen in a very long time. If I fucked up (totally possible), feel free to re-apply and shoot me a pm or reply on this thread and I will get you in ASAP.

There are several cases of people being in multiple platoons, so to get rid of clutter we will be consolidating to one main platoon. This will hopefully make it easier to get in matches and find usernames of each other. I checked and double checked the numbers. We can fit.

85bd0d2ed49179087cba0cda1f176c76.png

This is it ^^^^^^^ The platoon is the only one with above 30 members (the others have like 14 and 22) and is the only one with Trunkz as the general. 

The two old platoons will be deleted within the week. I'm holding off to give you guys some time to get in the main platoon. 

Thank you for your time,

~SecretSquirrel43

• Like 5

SecretSquirrel43

murrpheus

Can you also purge panzerstorm ?  Thanks in advance.

MORE MAPS!! LESS BUGS!!

SecretSquirrel43
2 hours ago, murrpheus said:

Can you also purge panzerstorm ?  Thanks in advance.

MORE MAPS!! LESS BUGS!!

That's great and all murph but lets keep the complaining onto the proper threads. Thanks.

SecretSquirrel43

1st platoon disbanded - 2nd will be disbanded later today. 

Pretty much no one applied over to the main platoon so if you don't have tags - apply to the platoon!

murrpheus

@WastedTW I notice that you're playing bfv but don't have the platoon tag. Please follow the insructions above.

• Thanks 1

WastedTW
43 minutes ago, murrpheus said:

@WastedTW I notice that you're playing bfv but don't have the platoon tag. Please follow the insructions above.

Thanks bro, will do. been away the past few months fellas!