Sign in to follow this  
Lionkiller73

Leadership for The Div 2

Lionkiller73
Posted (edited)

would like to see about getting promoted in the clan, so i can invite people  and accept new recruits request to join

Edited by Lionkiller73

AgentSerro
Posted (edited)

Rifledude and hellsaber are the only two that can promote ranks for the in-game clan. I would ask them the next time you see them online.

If you need an invite sent out, or know someone that would like to join us please let me know the name and I can send the invite right now for you.

And if your talking about J4 some how getting out of the game clan, I already sent him an invite back in and also sent him a message thru Uplay.

Edited by AgentSerro
  • Like 1

Trunkz Jr

@rifledude  works like magic 

On another note: https://tomclancy-thedivision.ubisoft.com/game/en-ca/news-updates/352746/Clan-Spotlight-AOD 

how the heck did aod get this and how can we be the freakin 3rd spotlight. 

rifledude

I believe the basic member level has access to invite people. I can check it later today.

Lionkiller73

no, can invite to private group but can do nothing with the clan @rifledude

Hellsaber
On 7/20/2019 at 8:56 AM, Trunkz Jr said:

@rifledude  works like magic 

On another note: https://tomclancy-thedivision.ubisoft.com/game/en-ca/news-updates/352746/Clan-Spotlight-AOD 

how the heck did aod get this and how can we be the freakin 3rd spotlight. 

We have to have a top performing clan in pvp and pve for several weeks. we simply dont have enough active members in the divison for that to happen. they either have 50 active members or 20-30 super active members. and even then there are clans that take it every week. their big thing was they had it from the launch of the game and held it for several weeks.