EbbCubed

Been a while since I said anything, wanted to check in

EbbCubed

Hey guys, lots going on in my life and though I've been lurking on occasion I wanted to actually say something. Since I stopped playing Warframe, I moved in with my buddy in a different town. It's been a good move and a lot has changed in my life but I watched some of the TennoCon stuff and it looked pretty sick. Not sure if you'll be seeing me in-game just yet but I'll probably be back soon. Hope all is going well for all of you.

• Like 3

Kragar

Great to hear from you!  I'm happy to hear things are going well.  Hope to see you online soon.

• Like 4

SgtSquirrel34

It has been a while, I'm glad everything is going well for you. Take your time, life is more important than video games.

• Like 2

typwnagain

Good to hear from you broskie. The dojo misses you too. Cobwebs, cobwebs everywhere. Lel

• Like 2