Hellsaber

Division 2 raid Sunday 7PM!

Hellsaber

I want to plan a raid for sunday at 7pm EST if anyone can make that it would be awsome, do your best to let other people in the clan know as well. 

AgentSerro
Posted (edited)

This would be awesome! Please count me in 👍

I will start passing the word as well.

Has any of us been thru the raid before? I personally have never been in the raid as of yet, we may want to hit some YouTube videos so the raid does not run 30 hours like when the raid first went live LoL

Cant wait, should be tons of fun! 😁

Edited by AgentSerro

AgentSerro
Posted (edited)

Hellsaber

ShadowOfaMan

J4midaba

typwnagain

Daisho- (maybe)

ItsCripz (maybe)

Thrakus (maybe)

Welderjo (maybe)

Myself

are signed up for the raid this Sunday 7th at 7pm est

So we still need 3, maybe 4 more players to join us, please either hit me up in game, TeamSpeak or here to let me know if you would like to join.

Who would like to join us for some raid fun? 😁

We will also start seeing about putting raid up on a normal routine, first have to find the days and times that everyone can play the raid

Could someone from the 1st in game clan help spread the word as I'm in the 2nd clan (UWS gaming)

@Thrakus @Daisho- @QuickStrike @jesusoftheants @Lionkiller73 @GAmorim @theman265 @CA8OOS3 @apple @Joehockey @ItsCripz @Oo-Nomad-oO @SAVAG3 GAM1NG

Edited by AgentSerro

ShadowOfaMan

I'm in, hopefully everyone can make it this time 🙂

• Like 1

Joehockey

Count me out boys. I'm moving Sunday so I'll be unplugged for likely the rest of July unless I can get settled in around the renovations without much of a headache.

• Thanks 1

AgentSerro
49 minutes ago, Joehockey said:

Count me out boys. I'm moving Sunday so I'll be unplugged for likely the rest of July unless I can get settled in around the renovations without much of a headache.

No worries at all but... will try and get you for the next raid, your awesome for replying, thanks! 😁

Good luck with the move and see you once you get everything set up in your new place!

• Thanks 1

SAVAG3 GAM1NG

How's fast have you gotten your runs down i'm down to help just cant do sunday 7pm 

ItsCripz

I'm not sure if I can make it this week but am going to try and move some stuff around so bare with me, I'll be a maybe for now 🤔

• Like 1

AgentSerro
10 hours ago, SAVAG3 GAM1NG said:

How's fast have you gotten your runs down i'm down to help just cant do sunday 7pm 

Well... I don't think we have actually had a chance to even do a raid as of yet, could be wrong on that. 

This would be somewhat of the first steps towards getting raids on a regular bases, with days and times that would fit everyone's schedule.

After some practice Im sure we will be able to get our raid runs down to 30-45mins, seen videos of some doing the raid in under 12mins. So not like when it first came out and everyone was taking more then 30 hours LoL

For Sunday, I am hoping that we can do the following...

1) get 8 people together at the same time!

2) get people wanting to do raids and thinking about doing raids

3) beat the first boss in the raid and or play for 1 hour?

4) the most important... get the word out to all of our clan members... "Hey lets start doing the raid", then work on details like the best days and times 😁

For those in the first in-game clan as I'm in the 2nd clan UWS Gaming, please let the active players know! Thank you! 

QuickStrike

I got the game recently so I am not at level 30 yet. I will join for the next event.

• Like 1

AgentSerro
9 hours ago, QuickStrike said:

I got the game recently so I am not at level 30 yet. I will join for the next event.

And yes the raid requires a gear score of at least 490, not us coming up with that but its the game itself.

That's awesome to hear, more the merrier and don't worry so much about level and gear score too much because if you group up with us we can max you out in no time.

And will be counting you in for the next one for sure 👍

When you see us grouping up in TeamSpeak, don't hesitant to jump in there with us!

1- we normally are just running around having fun

2- the game will kindof adjust your damage output and damage taken while your are grouped with us

3- we are always happy to help and a full team is always welcomed!

And welcome to the Division 2 😁

AgentSerro

A huge THANK YOU to all the super awesome people that showed up for the raid! Was a lot of fun and I had a great time grouping up with you all 👍😁

We will try to jump into the raid once or twice a week so that we all can get the practice that is needed in order to beat the raid.

We will get around to figuring out the best days and times for everyone too.

For our very first raid, I think each one of you did great and I will be looking forward to the next one!  

SAVAG3 GAM1NG

If you get guys need help on my off days I’m willing to help. Best time atm 29 mins been doing speed run with a few others. The best advice I could give players is stack hard hitting / plus elite damage on the mask I’m sitting about 85 percent elite damage atm. Then really stack on pure dps , players should have the  nemesis  (Exotic sniper) , p416 is best in slot.  Berserker builds is the best ATM for the raid along with ace builds but as many have not done the raid you won’t have gear set. Hope this help once the whole party focus on that it should make the raid a lot easier.  

• Like 1

Hellsaber

Im at work now but I'll make a post after work, I plan on running two raids a week and picking up random people to fill the group as needed.

• Like 1

SAVAG3 GAM1NG
On 5/20/2019 at 9:19 PM, 0xygenthief said:

I agree.  The chin is lacking definition.  I'd almost go back to the artist and ask for a head and shoulders look.  Maybe even an arm coming out at the camera.  For reference, check this guys stuff out.  Hella expensive but its a gold standard to judge your fivver work by: https://www.twitchlayouts.com/

Would guys like a  reference  build may help players out with their build for the raid 

• Confused 1

AgentSerro
21 minutes ago, SAVAG3 GAM1NG said:

Would guys like a  reference  build may help players out with their build for the raid 

We would be extremely happy with any and all help including builds 👍