SinisterVirtue

How I feel

macgregor1964
Posted (edited)

They are going to have to go back to the models that worked.  BF1/BF4/BF3 style /content/optimization/progression. Who knows when and if that will happen. You can speculate what the reasons for this mistake are ( community calling for infantry centric/milsim etc ) I personally don't buy any of that. In my opinion this is a classic bait and switch for profit , exploiting the BF franchise loyal following. In short we have all been ripped off. This unfortunately is a common,  short sighted , unethical business practice.  The numbers absolutely speak for themselves.

Edited by macgregor1964
  • Sad 2

chileanjew
2 hours ago, macgregor1964 said:

They are going to have to go back to the models that worked.  BF1/BF4/BF3 style /content/optimization/progression. Who knows when and if that will happen. You can speculate what the reasons for this mistake are ( community calling for infantry centric/milsim etc ) I personally don't buy any of that. In my opinion this is a classic bait and switch for profit , exploiting the BF franchise loyal following. In short we have all been ripped off. This unfortunately is a common,  short sighted , unethical business practice.  The numbers absolutely speak for themselves.

Hate to agree with you (not against you personally, just fucking sad to see the franchise go down the shitter with these awful practices and decisions), just have to add that any time anyone purchases Elite Skins/ "Boins", it hurts the community because it basically gives EA the idea that "Hey, see? People are buying these cosmetics and we're making money off of it so it looks like we should just continue down this path for the next Battlefield game."
Honestly though the ideal scenario would just be DICE delayed whatever the next title is until ALL content is complete and tested.  I'm in no rush to purchase/preorder the next title whatsoever.  If the trend just continues then I probably won't even purchase the next title and just cancel my cheap Origin Basic sub that I'm paying for.

• Like 3

TexLS1
8 hours ago, SinisterVirtue said:

@TexLS1 I've started playing HLL myself, great game. I've noticed the past few days it's actually optimized for being a B-title game. I notice a lot of Battlefield Clans are starting servers too. 

Hope to see more, I’m really enjoying it.

On 7/9/2019 at 11:03 PM, Trunkz Jr said:

Would love to build up a HLL community here, just need that 1 dedicated person playing in channel. 

As for BFV I still enjoy it, the invisible stuff is odd I've only seen it once myself, Chopper has seen it much more tho that might be because she has a 970 and I'm on a 1080?

I’m currently in school and working 45-50 hours a week so my time is limited to time on the weekends.