kJ4oqzU.png

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

murrpheus

i reacted haha but i'm crying inside too

• Haha 1

murrpheus
Posted (edited)

https://www.reddit.com/r/BattlefieldV/comments/c7udq8/im_officially_done_with_this_game/

This post is exactly how i feel

Edited by murrpheus

murrpheus

I was tell @SinisterVirtue and @Lionkiller73 earlier that the names of the BF Hardline DLC's are Criminal Activity, Getaway, Robbery and Betrayal.

That's what they should name the patches for BFV.

OH btw decided to download hardline for 5 bucks just to try some new content.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

SinisterVirtue
1 minute ago, murrpheus said:

I was tell @SinisterVirtue and @Lionkiller73 earlier that the names of the BF Hardline DLC's are Criminal Activity, Getaway, Robbery and Betrayal.

That's what they should name the patches for BFV.

OH btw decided to download hardline for 5 bucks just to try some new content.

I just uninstalled BFV to download Hardline, I was running out of space on the 250gb ssd. 

• Haha 2

murrpheus
11 minutes ago, SinisterVirtue said:

I just uninstalled BFV to download Hardline, I was running out of space on the 250gb ssd. 

Oh god!! don't you have a 1tb HDD or something to put it on? or even an external hard drive??!!

Then again no plans to even look at bfv anytime soon so no probs i guess...

• Like 1

macgregor1964

Agreed 100% , @murrpheus@SinisterVirtue and by the noticeable absence of some of our long term BF players they agree as well.  Luckily we still have BF1 and BF4  to play with over 30 maps,  and optimized stable game play. 

Grav1ty

They just want to make it more realistic than ever,but they don't realise that's it coming at a big cost.Everyone's ready to play a buggy game if it's fun,but it just isn't the case with BFV.

I have not even clocked 70 hours on this game cause I simply don't enjoy playing it,by this time on BF1 I had clocked almost 600 hours.

• Like 1

chileanjew

I've put in several hundred hours to the game.  Gunplay is absolutely my favorite out of any game, but I just can't play it anymore.  I haven't been on for almost two weeks now.  It's just too taxing and frustrating to try to enjoy the game when I'm just bombarded with bugs every single round.

The saddest part is that while yes, it might be fully playable and even filled with content, it'll be much too late by then.  People keep comparing this to BF1 but it's just not the same at all.  At the very least BF1 was playable while we were waiting for each batch of maps.  In a year from now, the playerbase will be so scarce due to so many shitty blatant money-grabbing decisions that are just made over and over and chosen/prioritized instead of bug fixes that people have been dealing with since release.  It really is tragic because this game could've been the best Battlefield by a long shot, but the "Live Service" bullshit pretty much set it up to fail from the get go.  They really should have delayed the game 1 to even two years to have all the content out at release, can you imagine how crazy good this game would've been then?
It truly is a tragedy. 
Personally for me, the biggest personal bummer is that I geniunely loved playing with UWS during BF1, and was completely hyped for BFV during BF1 because of all of the awesome fun we had as a clan almost every night.  And now that's all completely gone, with no other game to play, no willingness to try out another title together, it's like losing an entire family of [EPIC WORD INCOMING] gamers. 
As silly as that sounds, I honestly don't have friends.  You guys were pretty much it and that's basically gone since the end of BF1. 
I'm basically just a lurker at this point while I play other games that I know the clan will never pick up.  It really was nice while it lasted.
Tragic.  

BFVLog.PNG

• Like 2
  • Sad 2

murrpheus

Insurgency sandstorm, and overwatch have been games that i've been wanting to try for a while. maybe i'll get into those if i can find the people.

chileanjew

I have pretty much every blizzard game. You can add me at Chili#11690 on BattleNet. Overwatch is pretty fun with peeps. Solo is usually cancer lol

SinisterVirtue

I'm back to playing BF1 and I'm down to keep playing BF1/4 while we wait for BFV to be more polished. I know others feel the same. 

• Like 1

Brien

i only really play on weekends so that has helped from burning out but still it is pretty shit after 10 or so games. Also not really interested in going back to older games, already played them a bunch and they aren't good enough for me to go back.

• Like 1

Minos
18 hours ago, murrpheus said:

Insurgency sandstorm, and overwatch have been games that i've been wanting to try for a while. maybe i'll get into those if i can find the people.

Sandstorm is pretty fun, It had a slightly rough launch with the devs being inexperienced on ue4, but lately the devs have really improved the game with bug fixes and new FREE content. It is hard to play at first because of quick ttk, but its a lot of fun once you get into it and learn the maps. Plus the AI modes are surprisingly fun.  It's been my go to since BF has really been shitting the bed lately. 

• Like 1

TexLS1

Hell let loose is where I’ve been. Drop in to BFV for a bit then hate myself about once a week.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

SinisterVirtue

Can't say I'm not surprised. 

surprised.png

• Haha 1

SinisterVirtue

Electronic Arts CFO Blake Jorgensen Sells $477,308.00 in (5200 shares) $EA. 

Trunkz Jr
On 7/5/2019 at 3:55 PM, TexLS1 said:

Hell let loose is where I’ve been. Drop in to BFV for a bit then hate myself about once a week.

Would love to build up a HLL community here, just need that 1 dedicated person playing in channel. 

As for BFV I still enjoy it, the invisible stuff is odd I've only seen it once myself, Chopper has seen it much more tho that might be because she has a 970 and I'm on a 1080?

SecretSquirrel43
2 hours ago, Trunkz Jr said:

Would love to build up a HLL community here, just need that 1 dedicated person playing in channel. 

As for BFV I still enjoy it, the invisible stuff is odd I've only seen it once myself, Chopper has seen it much more tho that might be because she has a 970 and I'm on a 1080?

Some people see it more some see it less. I play on a 1080 and see it, gee once or twice a game probably. I think its pretty random and system specific as to what is triggering it.

Blueberryjam

I just feel defeated. I wanted to like this game as much as the BF1 and BF4, but the stream of mediocre content and the consistent fixing and creating of bugs have really taken it out of me. I still can enjoy this game with a larger group of UWS, but in much smaller chunks. 2 hours tops and I am burned out.

I don't even know if they actually deliver on the content they announced around E3, that this game will recover. We are well beyond BF1 AND BF4 levels of fail. IIRC BF4 was turning around at this point and was becoming an awesome game, and once the French DLC was out for BF1 I feel that game was in very good shape.

I blame this mainly on the game as a service model and the demand by investors that they turn every property into a FIFA like cash cow. We will see what the future holds, but for right now, I am will be on a couple times a week for a few rounds, then out.

• Like 3

SecretSquirrel43

Maybe with the EA stocks falling they will learn to IDK listen to the community instead. Doubtful. But I'm addicted so nonetheless I'll come back and continue playing the game. Nothing just has the BF feeling I crave unfortunately. Never believed in WW3 and it failed just like I thought it would.

Zer0Wulf

C....T.....E............that’s all I’m sayin.

• Haha 2

SecretSquirrel43
11 minutes ago, Zer0Wulf said:

Pretty sure Dice dude on reddit said it wasn't going to happen. We are the C T E

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

SinisterVirtue
On 7/5/2019 at 12:55 PM, TexLS1 said:

@TexLS1 I've started playing HLL myself, great game. I've noticed the past few days it's actually optimized for being a B-title game. I notice a lot of Battlefield Clans are starting servers too. 

SinisterVirtue
12 hours ago, Zer0Wulf said:

We're playing a paid Beta with $30 cosmetics. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1