gardea_11b

Arma 3 APEX DLC give away

gardea_11b   
gardea_11b

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ATTENTION MEMBERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I will be giving away a STEAM copy of the APEX DLC  from Arma 3. This drawing is open to full fledged clan members with copies of Arma 3 already. All you need to do is post a comment in this thread with your steam name, then friend request me via Steam so that I may see you already own Arma 3. I will randomly pick one person from those who posted in this thread and have friend requested me via STEAM. You must follow the directions otherwise you will not be entered into the drawing. I have to gift the APEX DLC via STEAM. I will pick the winner on December 10, 2016 8PM mountain time. You have up till 7PM mountain time that day to join. I will post the winner in this thread then gift them the copy. GOOD LUCK!  

OiLSLiCK   
OiLSLiCK

I know this is mad late but whatever!

O!LSL!CK

Sent from my mobile device.

gardea_11b   
gardea_11b

Congratulations you are late and since you are the only one that responded you get it the DLC.

• Like 1

OiLSLiCK   
OiLSLiCK

Yay!

Sent from my mobile device.