Sign in to follow this  
muskie

What are your Favorite Craft Beers?

muskie

To all the beer lovers here, I am curious to see what you guys enjoy.

I personally have been tracking every new beer I try using the Untapped smartphone app so I can remember what I like.  Generally, I enjoy Red Ales, Wheats, and Sours.  

Current Favorite is: George Joseph Dunkelweizen by Great Dane Brewing Company 

ranchitup

I stared using Untapped too which is a great app. I am a Pilsner man myself but always love to try all kinds of beer. Sours have been an awesome choice for the summer time. Good craft brews will definitely be a regional thing considering most limited distribution of smaller breweries but my usually go to favorites with a pretty wide distribution are Bell's, Founders, Boulevard, Terrapin, Abita, and Sierra Nevada. My suggestions for some good hot weather drinkin':

2HD_WebPic_736X736.png

shapeimage_1.png

Boulevard-Jam-Band-Berry-Ale-12OZ-CAN_c0

07505-TERRAPIN-HOPSECUTIONER-16OZ-CAN-w.

bottle_family__0013_andygator-2__slide.p

Summerfest-Bottle-1.png

And two favorite Pilsners that are available state side:

2_18556816__ca_png-o0h245vmtv7803hsh5z5v8820094238750.png

• Like 1

muskie

@ranchitup Founders all day IPA is one of my favorites! I had a couple of kegs of it served at my wedding reception <3. Awesome recommendations, I am not a fan of the Two Hearted Ale though. 

AgentSerro

Living in Seattle we have a local brewing company called Black Raven Brewing and I personally love their craft beers! I'm more for the stout type beers.

Currently been getting into the "Second Sight Strong Scotch Ale" but they also make an awesome stout too 😋

black-raven-ss-750x410.jpg

I use to live in Virginia near a local brewery called "Dominion" and if you can find it, I always highly recommend "Dominion oak barrel stout"

old-dominion-oak-barrel-stout.jpg

• Like 1

Kragar

Im enjoying a Ballast Point Sculpin IPA right now

Celticbane

This a local brewery & pub i go to.

http://www.18thstreetbrewery.com/home

muskie
5 hours ago, Celticbane said:

This a local brewery & pub i go to.

http://www.18thstreetbrewery.com/home

Wow, interesting lineup. Would love to give them a shot. 

• Like 1

Trunkz Jr

I don't really drink  👍

Acid-

Not.like.mike

My god, someone just get me a PBR and I'm happy. Look at you sophisticated individuals. 

ranchitup
3 hours ago, Not.like.mike said:

My god, someone just get me a PBR and I'm happy. Look at you sophisticated individuals. 

Nothing to do with sophistication...more to do with having actual taste buds 😝

Desert Rat

Fan of the band and only berr i drink really otherwise am a Cider and Pils drinker and Bourbon for a spirit.

spacer.png

• Like 1

BlackSwan

I'm definately getting the UNTAPPED App. 

Here is a local brewery I enjoy when I go home. It was nice to see this company represented in Japan during a beer fest.

http://hereticbrewing.com/home/

image.png.594b5b3fc46dd28b6bebd3cb28d4c518.pngimage.png.6a72974a24af05a041596d08290c80c3.png

Darkness

Cuse Juice is the best but its going away because Syracuse University sued them =/

Not.like.mike

This is my local brewery and I find it enjoyable when I'm not drinking piss water. 

Brown Bonnie and the Deadbeach Lager are my favorites. 

https://www.deadbeach.com/

tim52

I really like stouts. Left Hand Milk Stout  (cheap home kegerator), and Founder's Breakfast Stout are two I almost always have to drink.

Plagueis
On 6/30/2019 at 9:57 PM, Trunkz Jr said:

I don't really drink  👍

Same, but I have tasted craft beer and damn, it's got a strong beer taste.  Commercial brands are extremely bland compared to craft brands.  Beer is definitely a beverage that requires a certain taste for it.  

Here in Southern California we have several brewing facilities.  Many have won multiple awards from beer connoisseurs.  My friends that go craft, typically choose local small breweries. 

My opinion is it's either weak or strong tasting beer.  I'll be the DD.

drasik

I recently tried a great tasting craft beer Called Ghost in the Machine. It's made by a little brewery down in Lafayette Louisiana. You can order them from their website. Just 4 of em got me tore up from the floor up. The website is www.parishbeer.comghostmchn.jpg.678b800658250f832993ee23db9e71ea.jpg

khushimoni99

i am a beer lover.