swamp_donkey66

Team Speak Help

swamp_donkey66

Hi

I am not very good at this stuff so need some help setting up Team Speak. I have it downloaded and working, but that's it. I put in my UUi# and it says not valid so I am probably missing a step or steps somewhere.

Can anyone help me please. Thank you in advance.

ranchitup
On 8/2/2018 at 6:30 PM, YchopperY said:

- Make sure there are no spaces etc 

- if you have multiple identities try to remove them and keep one 

-  Try to make a new identity

- if nothing works try to uninstall and reinstall Teamspeak 

swamp_donkey66

Hi Ranchitup

I did everything you said there, and it says on this site that it still is an invalid #. I only have 1 identity as well. I use Internet Explorer so I tried Chrome as I know IE has issues here and there, still no luck.

I copied and pasted the number and I put it in manually, still no luck. I just have bad luck I guess. I will try some other things tomorrow, but thanks for your help. I did uninstall and install as well.

Thank you

AgentSerro

What operating system are you using?

Make sure to "run as administrator" when using TeamSpeak

Also make sure that your  ID number has no spaces, including before and after, also the number should end with =

As Ranchitup mentioned, try making a new identity and if still not working, uninstall and reinstall TeamSpeak. Most times when this is happening, you have either a space before or after the id number 😉

This reminds me why I hate scripting so bad... trying to find one invisible space that is making the entire thing fail LoL

If you are still having problems please let us know, if I remember correctly I think there is a way that a server admin can do this for you, maybe?

swamp_donkey66

Hi AgentSerro

OP windows 10

I thought you might of fixed it as I did not run it as administrator, so I deleted Team Speak and started over running it as such.

Didn't  work, LOL

The number does end in =, not sure what to do now, I think I have tried everything multiple times, maybe my OS is flawed somehow.  I tried it again on Chrome, and still didn't work.

Thank you

AgentSerro

yah windows 10 can be a pain… mine would not work until I ran as admin. also make sure windows 10 is fully updated, I had to do an update to even get TeamSpeak to open up lol

thought for sure you had a space somewhere as its the most common trouble with this.

besides making a new identity and trying that, I am not sure what it could be. also try running TeamSpeak by clicking the link of the main page here on the forums, if I don't do that sometimes I have some odd bugs pop up.

Only thing I could suggest is finding one of the system admins in TeamSpeak and see if they can do it for you. I'm still new here so not sure who is a system admin, but head into TeamSpeak and if you see someone that is, send them a text.

muskie

Have you connected to the UWS Teamspeak server yet before trying to add the identity to the website? 

swamp_donkey66

No I haven't been able to get in at all.

muskie

Can you open teamspeak, go to connections -> Connect -> then put ts.uwsgaming.com in the server nickname or address box, then press connect at the bottom?

swamp_donkey66

I will try that now

muskie
4 minutes ago, swamp_donkey66 said:

I will try that now

After you join the server, you should be able to copy your UUID to the website.

swamp_donkey66

ok. I shall try it

muskie
1 minute ago, swamp_donkey66 said:

ok. I shall try it

👍

swamp_donkey66

it worked, thank you very much

muskie

1 minute ago, swamp_donkey66 said:

it worked, thank you very much

You betcha! Now you can bookmark the server. Bookmarks -> add bookmark. Then when you open teamspeak you can click on the bookmark to join the server.

Within your bookmarks you can also change your Nickname, so it shows your proper username when you connect to the server. 

swamp_donkey66

done

swamp_donkey66

LOL

Bruffy

Hi, the link to how to connect your id with teamspeak isn't working for me. Just wondering where i need to link it in the website?

Update: I found it, please ignor this post. Thank you 😂

Edited by Bruffy
  • Haha 1

Trunkz Jr
12 hours ago, Bruffy said:

Hi, the link to how to connect your id with teamspeak isn't working for me. Just wondering where i need to link it in the website?

Update: I found it, please ignor this post. Thank you 😂

It’s all good, we’ll try to find a better way to get people to understand how to connect their UUID 

fil9o

I've generated UUID in teamspeak, pasted in the profile, saved, connected to server.... aaaand got a ban. 😛

Any chance of being unbanned ?

You are banned permanently. Reason: "You Must Apply for Membership to Be Allowed On UWS TS. Error Code 9645"

AgentSerro
1 hour ago, fil9o said:

I've generated UUID in teamspeak, pasted in the profile, saved, connected to server.... aaaand got a ban. 😛

Any chance of being unbanned ?

Watch this and then just follow along with the gif as you do your UUID, the TeamSpeak bot can be a little picky about those UUID numbers lol

you can click on the picture to make it bigger for easier viewing...

teamspeak.gif

Please send a message to @MistDreamer so that he can work his awesome magic and unban you 👍

fil9o

Unfortunately i still have no response from @MistDreamer
Is there any other way to get unbanned and join TS ?

MistDreamer

should be good as long as you got your uuid in

• Thanks 1

DDevastatedTV
Posted (edited)
15 hours ago, fil9o said:

Unfortunately i still have no response from @MistDreamer
Is there any other way to get unbanned and join TS ?

you might need to use this form https://forums.uwsgaming.com/forms/4-ban-dispute/ and give as much detail as you can and provide info on what happned. Screenshots, Video evidince would help you appeal

Edited by DDevastatedTV