Preacher

Is It Running Out Of Money? Will It Ever Be Released?

Preacher

CIG (Cloud Imperium Games) has released some of their financial details. BoredGamer who is one of the top streamers for the game has done a detailed review on what is revealed. As well as cover some of the complaints of critics who believe the game is running out of money and will never be released. I highly recommend this video to anyone who may have doubts about the game.

• Thanks 1

Desert Rat

Always been intertested in this game. Bit of a Sci Fi fan but until there is a final pacakge and something concrete i think it will have to wait for me for a bit.  At least with Cyberpunk there is a release date but SC looks good and could be bigger than the likes of Eve.

Book
On 8/27/2019 at 10:28 AM, Desert Rat said:

Always been intertested in this game. Bit of a Sci Fi fan but until there is a final pacakge and something concrete i think it will have to wait for me for a bit.  At least with Cyberpunk there is a release date but SC looks good and could be bigger than the likes of Eve.

Its definitely come a long way, and starting to feel more and more complete by the month.  A few big tech hurdles to go over the next 12 months so we're definitely getting there.  

• Like 1

Donkey

do i need to invest more money to enjoy this game? I only bought the starter pack years ago but never really got into it.

Book
10 hours ago, Donkey said:

do i need to invest more money to enjoy this game? I only bought the starter pack years ago but never really got into it.

Nope, starter pack is all you need.  Worth checking on your account to ensure which access level you have: the MMO (Star Citizen) and the single player game (Squadron 42).  If you need a hand figuring anything out HMU in teamspeak.

Big ol dummies with big ol ships like me will need plenty of help crewing ships when we get to that level of development.  We'll even pay ya in game to do it!

rustyneedle_uk

I Am so excited for this game. I honestly think it'll be a few years before a 1.0 release but worth the wait if they manage to do 75% of what was discussed 🙂