Col-Squirrel

Chapter 4 and 5 Roadmap and More!

Col-Squirrel
Posted (edited)

aef9yhpl96331.thumb.jpeg.63039b7d2c0a603096f972a3069bdd56.jpeg

Edited by Col-Squirrel

Brien
Posted (edited)

Not a big fan of wording "at least 7" and "by 2020". Not to mention this shows that the whole "going chronologically" was complete bullshit and they just contradicted themselves by jumping to Iwo Jima (battle occurred in early 45). Where are the americans, russians, and italians? Battle of Britain, D-day, Sicily, Operation Market Garden, invasion of italy, battle of the bulge, battle of kursk, stalingrad, etc, etc. All these things came before and are more typical of WW2 games. Are we getting battle of midway, coral sea, or guadalcanal? All these happened years before iwo jima. There are tons of CLASSIC guns that everyone knows that have yet to be implemented (springfield, bar, m1 garand, ppsh, grease gun, mosin nagant, etc). Where are the CLASSIC vehicles? Sherman, T34,  Panther,  B17, Bulldog,  P38, etc.  

Dice implements their microtransactions yet their game still has less content than BF1 release and that is saying a lot with it having not that much content. Pretty fucked if you ask me

Edited by Brien
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Col-Squirrel

image.png.9886322cedd00e150a781de0d7ecd2db.png

image.png.606daac405ba2eaa2077a34a621c5496.png

image.png.f8fb2a082868449e478b6559c3505ba4.png

e4ld50hq76331.jpg.5c88361a4bbc8b683412232b7e7ea600.jpg

43ta179s76331.jpg.6f47f59f9e3122fbafcd1a978fbb79fa.jpg

irxinzuc86331.thumb.jpg.6f2cc6797d5a3d0069ae7e7961c25465.jpg

image.png.e670179af6c192bf7647ac1533c655b5.png

• Haha 1

Col-Squirrel

veNz

Will this be the same iwo jima from 42?

If so, look forward to it, was a great map back in the day.

Col-Squirrel

CA8OOS3

I actually like this...i need to get more BFV in my life lol...

• Like 1

Minos

Stuff looks cool, glad I waited to buy BFV because this game might turn out like BF4 where it was complete shit at launch, but much MUCH better after a year. Might pick it up soon when a sale comes and some more content is put in. 

rifledude

Those concepts of Americans are pretty disappointing. They are dressed like US Army and not USMC. Hopefully they get it right, because the original Battlefield did 18 years ago:

ao_BF1942_US_MARINE_M1_GARAND.png

• Like 1

Col-Squirrel
1 hour ago, Minos said:

Stuff looks cool, glad I waited to buy BFV because this game might turn out like BF4 where it was complete shit at launch, but much MUCH better after a year. Might pick it up soon when a sale comes and some more content is put in. 

Its on sale right now for $23.99, probably the best price you'll get on it for a while. Plus pretty much every week has a new weapon being added, a new map was just launched, with the next one coming at the end of the month.

• Haha 1

Zer0Wulf

Good news but BFV is also included with origin access basic now for those wanting to get into the game for cheap. This includes pretty much all the battlefield games in the basic subscription 

SecretSquirrel43
28 minutes ago, Col-Squirrel said:

Its on sale right now for $23.99, probably the best price you'll get on it for a while. Plus pretty much every week has a new weapon being added, a new map was just launched, with the next one coming at the end of the month.

We don't get a new weapon every week (6 out of the 12 weeks are guns, with 2 weeks being melee's(sorta useless)), but still the price right now is probably best you are gonna get for a while.

murrpheus
On 6/8/2019 at 1:00 PM, Brien said:

Not to mention this shows that the whole "going chronologically" was complete bullshit and they just contradicted themselves by jumping to Iwo Jima.

This is WW2 like you've never seen before!! 

• Haha 1

Blueberryjam

Welp, DICE fucked up yet again. The end of June map Al Sundan is being delayed due the map crashing quite often. So if they keep to the monthly cadence, we will not see Al Sudan until end of July. I also am beginning to doubt we will see the promised July maps on time. Many have likely seen this already, but I was out of the loop last week. Time to fire up other games yet again. FUCK DICE, FUCK EA and FUCK THE POLICE!

• Haha 2

Col-Squirrel
2 hours ago, Blueberryjam said:

Welp, DICE fucked up yet again. The end of June map Al Sundan is being delayed due the map crashing quite often. So if they keep to the monthly cadence, we will not see Al Sudan until end of July. I also am beginning to doubt we will see the promised July maps on time. Many have likely seen this already, but I was out of the loop last week. Time to fire up other games yet again. FUCK DICE, FUCK EA and FUCK THE POLICE!

No... it'll be pushed back maybe a week or two, for conquest only, if it all.  We will know more on Monday, but it will NOT be pushed back another month.

• Haha 1

Blueberryjam
29 minutes ago, Col-Squirrel said:

No... it'll be pushed back maybe a week or two, for conquest only, if it all.  We will know more on Monday, but it will NOT be pushed back another month.

LIES!!!! ALL LIES!

• Haha 3

ranchitup

SecretSquirrel43

Nice tomorrow morning. One more day of airplane earrape wooooh! Enjoy it while it lasts!

SecretSquirrel43
On 6/22/2019 at 9:43 PM, Blueberryjam said:

LIES!!!! ALL LIES!

This comment has aged well.

• Haha 3

Col-Squirrel
25 minutes ago, SecretSquirrel43 said:

This comment has aged well.

True, but DICE also decided to put fixing the major issues we have right now first before the map, but we are getting Marita very very soon, will know more tomorrow.

macgregor1964
10 hours ago, Col-Squirrel said:

True, but DICE also decided to put fixing the major issues we have right now first before the map, but we are getting Marita very very soon, will know more tomorrow.

Don't you mean adding major bugs first , before the delayed release of 1 single f-ing map...laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaame .Last night 6 of us had a simultaneous crash in server that not only shut the server down , but put us all back to desktop and closed BFV UI as well. In the roughly 10 yrs i have been playing BF i have never seen that before....lol  LIES !!!! ALL LIES!

• Haha 1

murrpheus

Yes i can confirm @macgregor1964. i think it was more than 6.  the server and clients all simultaneously crashed and i was back at desktop with origin giving me a stream of notificaitons that everyone has quit playing battlefield V. 

I admire @Col-Squirrel's patience and faith. I used to be like you. But i've gone over to the other side now. 

LIES!! ALL LIES!!

why-you-always-lying.jpg

• Haha 1