Sign in to follow this  
Mongoose_Chief

Apex Event Ideas

Mongoose_Chief

Ok guys, its getting close to Apex tournament time so if you have any ideas for want you would want to see in the Apex tournament I would greatly appreciate it. Sadly we will not have custom games in the foreseeable future so that's out of the picture. I was thinking that we could do something like twitch rivals did with apex and have it so you have to have a 3 man team and if you get first, second, or third you get a certain amount of points and if you get a kill you get points. You would have to take a screenshot of your ending with a time stamp or you could use shadow play and record the last minute or two of your round to prove what your team did. 

Share your thoughts!

@Apex Legends Players

• Like 1

0xygenthief

I think a secondary scoring system is in order.  How about we go left field with this one?  Most execution kills wins the tournament!  Extra points for those executing enemies with exceptional skill or flamboyance, video clips required...

Vex
22 hours ago, extrimal said:

I think we have to do it like the twitch rivals tournament, since we cant make customs server on apex yet.

Most likely. Hopefully they will cater to custom servers soon 

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

united-we-stand-logo (footer size).png

United We Stand

United We Stand started in 2003 under the name Stars and Stripes. Our community has over 13 years of experience within the Battlefield franchise. Now, our community supports a diverse selection of gaming titles including: Escape from Tarkov, DayZ, PUBG, Star Citizen, and Siege to name a few. Come hang out, make new friends and enjoy your time with our united internationally supported gaming community!

Follow us