Blueberryjam

Sounds like Mercury is out early.

Blueberryjam

Seeing some videos that Mercury is out right now. Can anyone confirm?

macgregor1964

Confirmed.

murrpheus

are there 24/7 mercury servers ?

SecretSquirrel43
48 minutes ago, murrpheus said:

are there 24/7 mercury servers ?

yah

murrpheus

Just played the map conquest and breakthrough and my first impression is that i like the map (maybe just because it is new content).  

Zer0Wulf

Dont worry the new car smell wears off pretty quick lol. I was ready to play last night and everyone was gone. I see myself playing more BF1 in the future.

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

macgregor1964

I agree with Zero. Get ya BF1 and 4 downloaded. I was going to post a comment re: 1 new map, meh , not even worth it. 

chileanjew
20 hours ago, Zer0Wulf said:

Dont worry the new car smell wears off pretty quick lol. I was ready to play last night and everyone was gone. I see myself playing more BF1 in the future.

I've tried it and it's not bad.  Main issue for me personally is that I've been experiencing a few game breaking bugs that are 100% consistent now (plane audio bug that never leaves for the entirety of the match....Every. Single. Match.  For about two weeks now)

I'm legit just gonna delete BFV for now for about 6 months lol, gonna redownload BF1 after work and if I see anyone on I will gladly hop in and kill servers there 😛  SMG O8 time baby!

Zer0Wulf

Sounds great, I’ll probably be playing BF1 mostly for a few months time with some bf4 thrown in there

murrpheus

BF1? Uhhhh.. yes please! Besides the grenade spam, its not too bad!!

Also i know its TMI, but i have a 2TB SSD on which my games are all there so i dont need to redownload zilch !

Zer0Wulf

AOD server stomp tonight and this weekend I guess 😂 gotta remind them who runs this bitch

• Like 1

PaullyLama

dAMN, shit is buggy lately ..lots of crashing out.

Blueberryjam

Map was fun for about 2 rounds. Then when the sniper spam was too much, I left. You are playing in a bowl, surrounded by ridges, with much of the cover being blown to hell by aircraft in the first third of the round.

Then you are a sitting duck for the dozen or so recon sitting well out of reach of any other class other than recon.

It is a pretty map, but the balance for classes right now is out if whack on maps like these. Too little cover once the map is blow to hell and I still feel that bombers are too powerful on maps like these where the capture radius is kinda small.

• Like 1