ElectroLily

EVENT RESULTS: MAY 25th

ElectroLily

FINAL RANKINGS << click me

Congrats to @VaderOwenand @philthy- for winning first place!! 🏆🌹 

2nd Place: @laykcer

3rd Place: @crazyaggro and @bikes

PLEASE NOTE: We have a PUBG tournament idea thread!! Your feedback will help us improve future events. More cash tournaments to come! A special thank you to @extrimal, @Stoutlagger, @flammbo, and @philthy-  that donated on the spot for it as well, you guys are fucking amazing. All of your contributions have been noted, and awards will be distributed. 🌈❤️

Your event participation is what makes the community what it is! Ya'll rock🍻

Next event is set to be mid June. Details and polls for voting perspective and maps will be posted soon(ish) so be sure to check back on the forums!

• Thanks 3

VyillEmbrace

Congrats everyone and thank you Lily for hosting another event, I'll be looking forward to the next one 🙂 

• Like 1

xEvinous

Congrats everyone!

Stoutlagger

Thank you @electrolily for running the tournament. My donation was on behalf of @KZ0Pony, however, so in all fairness he should receive the award instead of me. 

• Thanks 1

Laykcer

Thanks for hosting another cool event! : ) Seems like Im forever 2.... One day I will manage to get first 😛 Anyways Congratz @VaderOwen and @philthy- on winning! 🙂

flammbo

Congrats everyone, and thanks for hosting Lily. It's always a hurdle getting people into the next game and confirming they're in. Definitely saw improvement this time around. Great job. Pace of play felt good and the amount of people you killed by circled, was greatly reduced 😎

We definitely need someone to start streaming. I live in the city and my net gets chopped up amongst the poors. Somebody get on that 😉. Still would love to see a pubg league sometime this summer.

ElectroLily
22 hours ago, flammbo said:

Definitely saw improvement this time around. Great job. Pace of play felt good and the amount of people you killed by circled, was greatly reduced 😎 We definitely need someone to start streaming. I live in the city and my net gets chopped up amongst the poors. Somebody get on that 😉. Still would love to see a pubg league sometime this summer.

I know I really wish I could stream it myself. But my internet is shatty, but fiber optic is slowing making its way out here! Haha maybe in a few months i'll be able to?? Until then yeah it would be dope if someone could stream it. I'll try to figure that out. 💙 "my net gets chopped up amongst the poors." LMAO

• Like 2

flammbo
3 hours ago, VyillEmbrace said:

@electrolily @flammboI could most likely stream everything but I have never used twitch, I usually stream to Youtube lol

Well, learn how to use twitch and start streaming like an adult 👍

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

ElectroLily
7 hours ago, HornyHornet said:

Did you get a list of all the members which attended so we can sort any awards.

yeah if you click final rankings, its all there.