Zer0Wulf

Playing BF series, share your stories

Zer0Wulf

Anyone have any interesting stories or stuff to share about gaming with our group lately or whenever on any of the BF series games?

Running around with @PaullyLama and @Mr.Casper last night was really fun on the new siege type breakthrough, shotguns for days.

Here is me when I play with @SecretSquirrel43 sometimes, he just steals allllll the kills lol:

145A40B9-5D1A-44F3-8B6F-C3735980A6CA.jpeg

I remember when @FluxChiller topped the scoreboard..... every.... frikin..... round in BF1. Such a score whore lol. Our group was and still is amazing.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Minos

I'll always remember back on my Xbox 360 days when I used to play with a guy named MOSHLER on BF3. We'd play countless hours of Gulf of Oman camping in a building that you could only parachute into (not the two big skyscrapers in Oman). We would drop c4 out the window on the road and wait for vehicles to come by and blow them up  laughing our asses off each time. Eventually we'd have half the enemy team trying to kill us which led to more kills for us lmao. Probably some of my favorite times on a Battlefield game. I hope with the next BF I can get that addiction to play again (I've heard rumors of BC3 which would be awesome, that or just another modern BF game). 

• Like 1

FluxChiller
Posted (edited)

Mad fun playing BF1 with the crew. Alas, my tour of duty on the sea of thieves not yet over, but I still pop in with the uws crew on TS when I can.  (you guys should join me in the new PVP mode, its fun)

379J7tu.gif

Edited by FluxChiller
  • Like 1

Brien

Sniping heli pilots in bf3/4 was my highlights, felt so good especially when long range. BF1 when UWS would all shoot at bombers and destroy them, running into AOD servers and stomping them. @FluxChiller was there when we were on rupture (french map with bridge) and we were down about 400 points and we somehow came back and won, even used the dumb dreadnaught tank in an useful manner.

• Like 2

macgregor1964
Posted (edited)

Parachuted out of the destructable highrise in BF4 seige of shanghai while the attack chopper was hovering just below top floor after killing a bunch of us. Pulled out the C4 and as i flew past deployed the C4 mid air and blew up the chopper killing pilot and gunner. Then pulled the chute and landed. Back when BF was still BF and a hell of alot of fun to play. Or flying attack plane in BF1 with @Zer0Wulf as my gunner on fao fortress. Any plane came near Zer0 killed and with his gunner spotting we lit up the whole fn map with red doritos. I think i got 52 kills and only 3 D. Laughing our asses off every time he spotted the ground targets.Fish in a barrel.....lol

Edited by macgregor1964
  • Like 1

rina2727
Posted (edited)

reading your stories wass fun especially Minos's one

Dafont Showbox Adam4adam

Edited by rina2727
  • Like 1

murrpheus

^^ that just happened and i dont think i'll forget it anytime soon.

• Haha 1