Sign in to follow this  
QuickStrike

Kudos Tracker not Working

QuickStrike
Posted (edited)

The kudos tracker is not working for my account. My profile shows me having only 13 experience points.

Edited by QuickStrike

QuickStrike

I only received points for logging into the forum since May 22 but I have been logging into it since May 1.

Vex
33 minutes ago, QuickStrike said:

I only received points for logging into the forum since May 22 but I have been logging into it since May 1.

@YchopperY

I would assume this may have something to do with it being a new month now? Maybe not. Chopper is the pro at this new system haha

QuickStrike

I think it's working now.

QuickStrike

I think something is wrong with my account's Kudos tracker. I lost all the kudos I had and I lost a lot of experience points too.

Vex
8 minutes ago, QuickStrike said:

I think something is wrong with my account's Kudos tracker. I lost all the kudos I had and I lost a lot of experience points too.

Some of your stats including Exp will reset with each month. I'm going to tag @Chopper to see if there is anything specifically going on with your account