Sign in to follow this  
Bubbafrost

TS Group Access Gone

Bubbafrost

I was gone for awhile and now that I've come back it seems like I've lost my Member status on TS and can no longer access the EFT channels that I was trying to join. I have verified that my TS UUID is entered here in the forums. Any help appreciated. 

SecretSquirrel43

It may be entered, but is it the same UUID that is on TS? I've heard of UUID's changing, and if you are on a different computer it is definitely different. If it was synced with the correct UUID then it would have you as member, as it gives you your website rank, which is member.

Acid-

If you haven't logged in since the teamspeak reset, unlink and relink your UUID that should fix it however a Sherpa still needs to give you your EFT tag back

Bubbafrost

Hey guys, thanks for your responses. It was just that I needed to resync my TS UUID. The computer hasn't changed so not sure what happened, but it has been resolved. One of the Sherpas in the EFT channels also got my sever group sorted, don't remember which one it was, but he was very helpful. Thanks!