Sign in to follow this  
Col-Squirrel

Road Map Update

Col-Squirrel

Greece in May, Marita in June, 5v5 in June, 3rd unnamed map probably July (rumored to be a remake of a fan favorite map), Pacific Theater in Sept. or October.

Along with plenty of more guns and vehicles coming.

ydksmdkv7hu21.jpg.f505e4d043b41463068e200e2aee5459.jpg

• Haha 1

ranchitup

Good to hear some inklings of new content coming up. But throwing the pacific theater at us doesn't really make sense chronologically with how the game has been approached thus far. African Theater and Eastern Theater make more sense to progress towards next. Might be a hail mary move to redeem some of the current disgruntled fan base? While I know historical accuracy hasn't been the central focus of BFV, are we going to be storming the beaches of Iwo Jima with MG42s and Churchill tanks in a sudden leap to 1945? Regardless, I still enjoy jumping in for a round or two but it's extremely difficult to get excited at all about the development timeline considering how we've seen the live service model play out...did anyone in the community ask for 5v5 or combined arms coop?

• Like 2

Brien

when the most recognizable things of ww2 are nowhere in sight, you have to question wtf is dice trying to do? things as basic as americans and russians (guns and vehicles), maps like omaha beach, stalingrad, market garden, and kursk and many other things are missing. instead we have battles in norway, guns you never heard of, and less content than bf1 that was in its own time ridiculed for slow content. i think as soon as they said no season pass they expected to get the same amount of money from virtue signaling but instead have had poor sales and pulled back content, which makes sales even worse and players that stick around getting scraps.

Edited by Brien
  • Like 4

macgregor1964

As much as i appreciate the posts and updates from Col Squirrel, this game does not provide the same expected experience that all other BF games have. Lets face it,this is not BF with respect to optimization , content or game dynamics. It's a half baked mil sym beta gone public. BF4 had it's many problems over the first 6 months or so but i never got the feeling it wasn't a BF product. And what is 5V5 all about??? These guys (Dice/EA ) have just successfully f'd up a one house paper route..

• Like 2

lilamls

I have read a few articles on your website and I really like your blogging style. I added it to my favorite blog list and will be back soon. Also take a look at my site and let me know what you think. I would add more information about Mumbai to Goa Road Trip