typwnagain

Poons' Kuva Survival killsquads

typwnagain

To any and all warframe division members! I'm looking to start building groups for heavy Kuva farming within the Kuva fortress survival mission. Kuva is an essential resource we all need to keep these beefy rivens rolling. I would like to make these runs a routine weekly occurence a few nights each week, so there is ample space available for lots of clan members.

Ideally we would want to run squads containing a nekros, dps/cc, tank, and defensive frame to protect our totems for upwards of 45 mins to an hour. It will require precision and endurance so newer/unseasoned members that would like to join that are unfamiliar with how the mission process flows, contact me in game or here on the forums!

@typwnagain

I'll be starting these runs from today, April 18th around 7pm EST and forward into the forseeable future.

Space Canada Forever

• Like 2

Kragar

I'm sure will be there for some of those!

• Like 2

StrategeryLee

I'm in.

• Like 2

Unknown_Number

I'm in as well.

• Like 2

typwnagain

Great 60 + minute kuva survival run tonight boys! knocked out that nightwave like it was nothing. Will be hosting some training runs this week as well

@tockblue

@4546Goblin

@leonphelps

• Like 1